Tournaments are working!

shadowblade528
Message added by Stevieboy,

There have been many posts removed or edited that have been discussing boosting the tournaments. This is against forum rules and will result in this thread being locked if it continues. It is fine to discuss the tournaments, but not to arrange boosting in them. That is what the gaming sessions feature is for. Please refrain from comments that are attempts to arrange boosting in this thread from now on.

Also, posting in a thread that you have made a gaming session counts as arranging boosting, and is also not allowed in the forum. You are permitted to post this in a status update though.

5 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I know i'm on island with this take but I don't mind them taking as long as they need to fix the tournaments. Does look like it will be another month or two.

So glad I didn't make this a milestone #175 Plat, the temptation was there but I'm satisfied I got SFV already on a milestone. 

Idk, they fix all the other issues in like a day or two. Everything else about this game is great. I just don't understand how the problems with tournaments could take months to fix.

Edited by shadowblade528
  • Like 1

They did add a daily tournament to World Tour. I think at this point they should consider making that count. It'll alleviate the pressure of fixing this asap, likely preventing another botch like this, and it decreases potential server overload from people swarming tournaments during the three time periods a day. Of course, that's just one of a handful of alternate solutions.

1 hour ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I know i'm on island with this take but I don't mind them taking as long as they need to fix the tournaments. Does look like it will be another month or two.

So glad I didn't make this a milestone #175 Plat, the temptation was there but I'm satisfied I got SFV already on a milestone. 

A month ago I would have agreed.  But now it's starting to feel like the Day 1 casuals are leaving and the game's feeling real sweaty.

Just sucks knowing that chipping away at the 10 wins is going to be way harder than it needed to be.  Hopefully this third attempt doesn't take another two months lol.

Edited by IceKingzV2
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, IceKingzV2 said:

A month ago I would have agreed.  But now it's starting to feel like the Day 1 casuals are leaving and the game's feeling real sweaty.

Just sucks knowing that chipping away at the 10 wins is going to be way harder than it needed to be.  Hopefully this third attempt doesn't take another two months lol.

It's just people learning the game and its mechanics. The people who stopped playing probably don't even know about the adjustment to cancel Drive Rush in the new update. 

Classic Controls — (Neutral or Forward) + Medium Punch + Medium Kick now also performs Drive Rush Cancel. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Caiorossi13 said:

Some of them are working

It seems only one on NA Servers, Room 0001 NA was full and kicked us all

12 hours ago, shadowblade528 said:

I changed the main topic to better reflect the current state of things.

It seems... It needs to be changed again....

Edited by DeepEyes7

5 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I saw twitter seem not many capable to make it to start up the tournament. Is either all been kick out upon it started or straight away sent you back to main menu......awesome Capcom. Fixed???? Really!!! ? 

12 hours ago, shadowblade528 said:

I changed the main topic to better reflect the current state of things.

Tournaments are back....again?! And error occur....again! I'll be back....!!!

Suitable topic for this discussion. ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Yeah, I just changed it to not working. I'm not gonna edit it again until I play one that actually works. No need to keep announcing and get people's hopes up if it's just going to be a waste of time again. If I did, I might end up using strikethrough on a whole novel's worth of updates.

Edited by shadowblade528
  • Like 1

If anyone whats to see the error messages again, a tournament "will start" in half an hour.

They should change the description of the tournament trophies to "defeat the servers errors and enter a tournament, then be the chosen one that is not kicked". ?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kluhyarg said:

If anyone whats to see the error messages again, a tournament "will start" in half an hour.

They should change the description of the tournament trophies to "defeat the servers errors and enter a tournament, then be the chosen one that is not kicked". ?

Irony but that the fact, they still don't give up to keep announce it was FIXED and put out some leagues an hour or two for player in excuse to be their tester for retify the tournament error, well done Capcom.

Fun Fact:

The same Server Error, where you get kicked off the tournament List happens allways in Virtua Fighter eSports.

This Mode was a free Update Mode and don't work any propper. And its not likely that SEGA fix this soon.

As soon as Capcom get this done, i consider starting the Game too.