Jump to content

Tournaments are working!


shadowblade528
Message added by Stevieboy,

There have been many posts removed or edited that have been discussing boosting the tournaments. This is against forum rules and will result in this thread being locked if it continues. It is fine to discuss the tournaments, but not to arrange boosting in them. That is what the gaming sessions feature is for. Please refrain from comments that are attempts to arrange boosting in this thread from now on.

 

Also, posting in a thread that you have made a gaming session counts as arranging boosting, and is also not allowed in the forum. You are permitted to post this in a status update though.

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Moocow2000 said:

What time is the next tournament? On the site, for the "2023/09/03 League-Separated Tournament", it says the start time is "09/04/2023 06:00". So the Tourney on the 3rd starts on the 4th? I'm in the UK.

I just looked, and yeah they're different on the site. All I can think is it's only showing the dates for the September 4th tournaments for some reason. In-game though, all regions still say September 3rd at 9am est for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shadowblade528 said:

I just looked, and yeah they're different on the site. All I can think is it's only showing the dates for the September 4th tournaments for some reason. In-game though, all regions still say September 3rd at 9am est for me.

I'm still bronze but I'll check out server 19 to see if anyone from here joins that one. Worst case I get them legit (fingers crossed haha). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Vaughn_Johnson said:

I'm still bronze but I'll check out server 19 to see if anyone from here joins that one. Worst case I get them legit (fingers crossed haha). 

Does it let you join a higher rank tournament if your character isn't high enough rank? I've never tried. Anyone know?

Edited by shadowblade528
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, shadowblade528 said:

Does it let you join a higher rank tournament if your character isn't high enough rank? I've never tried. Anyone know?

No.  Your character has to be in specific rank

45 minutes ago, Moocow2000 said:

What time is the next tournament? On the site, for the "2023/09/03 League-Separated Tournament", it says the start time is "09/04/2023 06:00". So the Tourney on the 3rd starts on the 4th? I'm in the UK.

There are THREE scheduled tournaments scheduled for 3 September, or 4 September, depending where you live.

0900 EDT (that's around 12.5 hours from this post)

1600 EDT 

2300 EDT

 

Also, when in doubt, check your times on your system.  The events will show your local time.  The signup period starts an hour before the tournament.

Edited by grimydawg___
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, G4Knight said:

Ignoring the confusing time descriptions, is the next tournament SIX HOURS from now? TWELVE HOURS from now?

7 hours from now. At me it's 16:00 (ish) and the tournament shows up at 23:00

But you will have to join up 1 hour early,sooo...you can say 6 hours from now XD 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...