More trophies than PS4?

ProGamerX56

It's due to the fact it's another version. As you can see, the PS4 and PS3 are basically the same game whereas VITA is not.

Just wondering if they did another cheap port for the vita...

This is why there are different lists. Usually the Vita Lego games are ports from the 3DS despite the Vita being capable of so much more. 

It was just, as i was browsing, the vita version seems to have more levels.

There technically are, but they are shorter. The Vita version, as with previous Vita Lego games, partitions the console levels into smaller chunks. I believe, if my count was correct, there are 36 levels in the Vita version. The content is likely similar to that in the console version (that was my experience with the Lego Movie Game), but a single console level may have it's content spread across 3 small levels on the Vita.

The trophy lists are different, and it is worth noting that the Vita list for Marvel was also larger (53 trophies vs 46 on the consoles), even though the game was shorter (about 15 hours to plat, vs 25 on consoles).

• 1 year later...

Love the vita versions of LEGO, they feel better on the handheld than the console but I can't explain why :( I found a LEGO Harry Potter very trying on the console but was better on the vita. I also love using PS TV, not all vita games work on it but there are LOADS that do, LEGO being among them, so when my vita dies I can carry on on the big screen while it charges.