How angry did a game make you...?

Mr_Freaker

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus:When I finished the chapter with Alma on Master Ninja without getting a Master rank and when I lost on the fight with Nichae and Ishtaros on Master Ninja.I had killed one of them and I was sure I would win.

Jak 2:When I redownloaded it and I spawned from that annoying stage at the docks where you have to kill hundrents of soldiers

Hotline Miami:In the stage where the SWAT team comes in, every time I died I spawned in front of a SWAT member and he kept killing me.Died more than 100 times

Sine Mora:Every time I played on Arcade Mode I kept dying in the 5th stage from that big cannon

Pixeljunk Monster Ultimate HD:Every time spiders spawned.Too fast for me.

Monster Hunter Freedom,Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Soul Sacrifice:When I died after spending a lot of time on a quest or when the monster was nearly dead

Assassin's Creed 3:When the game glitched at 99% and I lost the platinum

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed and every other kart game:When I get hit on the final lap on the hardest difficulty

Mortal Kombat 3:When I lost several times fighting Shao Khan

Those are a few I can remember

• Like 1

King of Fighters XIII. It's a very different fighting game compared to the others I play. The input is hard as hell! Among other things I will not discuss >_> Very, very frustrating. 

One Piece PW2 pissed me off cause when your partner dies online you gotta do the whole stage again! And those Teach stages were long as hell. ANNOYING. 

• Like 1

I'm also one of those people that never broke anything due to gamer rage. I do however swear and shout my ass off over things.
Most annoying thing for me was probably Playing Darksiders II 3 times due to a glitch and an error I made myself.

• Like 1

DOTA2.

I'm obligated by law not to divulge anymore but I'll say it was pretty bad.

:lol:  :yay:  :o  xD

God of War 3

I remember exactly what I said in the final battle wherein Kratos was facing Zeus on hard mode. I had to repeat and repeat and repeat until I defeated that f*cker.

"WTF, why did he not get hit? Is this f*cking cheese?" *Kratos dies* *throws controller*

After that, my parents got angry at me for cursing, throwing my controller out of rage, destroying the controller, leaving a mark on the wall, disturbing the neighbors, jumping too much (because I wanted to defeat that f*cker) and getting angry at a game... just WOW.

• Like 1