Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr_Freaker

How angry did a game make you...?

162 posts in this topic

Apologies if this topic exists but...

What is the angriest a game ever made you?

I don't exactly remember the game but I think it was Tekken 6

It resulted into throwing my controller to the wall out of anger.

The controller could not be repaired :P

Easily Demon's Souls. Only game I ever asked my girlfriend attend me ejecting the disc and pinging it at the wall saying," I will never play this game again." Just started Dark Souls and it's looking like the same effect will happen.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus:When I finished the chapter with Alma on Master Ninja without getting a Master rank and when I lost on the fight with Nichae and Ishtaros on Master Ninja.I had killed one of them and I was sure I would win.

Jak 2:When I redownloaded it and I spawned from that annoying stage at the docks where you have to kill hundrents of soldiers

Hotline Miami:In the stage where the SWAT team comes in, every time I died I spawned in front of a SWAT member and he kept killing me.Died more than 100 times

Sine Mora:Every time I played on Arcade Mode I kept dying in the 5th stage from that big cannon

Pixeljunk Monster Ultimate HD:Every time spiders spawned.Too fast for me.

Monster Hunter Freedom,Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Soul Sacrifice:When I died after spending a lot of time on a quest or when the monster was nearly dead

Assassin's Creed 3:When the game glitched at 99% and I lost the platinum

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed and every other kart game:When I get hit on the final lap on the hardest difficulty

Mortal Kombat 3:When I lost several times fighting Shao Khan

Those are a few I can remember

DOA 5, every time i fail survival mode, i want to strangle something... 

King of Fighters XIII. It's a very different fighting game compared to the others I play. The input is hard as hell! Among other things I will not discuss >_> Very, very frustrating. 

One Piece PW2 pissed me off cause when your partner dies online you gotta do the whole stage again! And those Teach stages were long as hell. ANNOYING. 

DOTA2.

I'm obligated by law not to divulge anymore but I'll say it was pretty bad.

Shattered my tooth when Tekken 2 gote so enraged I bit the controller...

Wtf?!! Haha most ppl throw their controllers, but not you...lmao

Sound Shapes Death Mode.
Just... UGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I swear I would kill my Dualshock if I was playing on PS3

Edited by SatoshiOokami

The Walking Dead. Hardest platinum ever. So annoying.

But seriously...

Injustice. I was trying to get the platinum. 

1Lf0d998.png

Platinum Trophy

You've unlocked all Trophies!

0.51%  40-platinum.png

ULTRA RARE

I don't really get angry on games, I usually keep a cool composure while playing games but the Gaius Hard Time Attack on Shadow of Colossus made me want to throw my TV, ps3, and controller out the window!

fifas and pess in general the faulty passing percentage is so high and makes so much defense mistakes out of rage I broke my controller and wanted to punch someone in the face...

When my ps3 was restoring files and it crashed and the hard drive was wiped. As a result of that I was so angry and it leaves the games I have played before April 2013 untouched in backlog because I refuse to play them again.

God of War challenges usually get to me aha but I usually get them after I break the casing on the controller or something

I'm also one of those people that never broke anything due to gamer rage. I do however swear and shout my ass off over things.
Most annoying thing for me was probably Playing Darksiders II 3 times due to a glitch and an error I made myself.

DOTA2.

I'm obligated by law not to divulge anymore but I'll say it was pretty bad.

:lol:  :yay:  :o  xD

God of War 3

I remember exactly what I said in the final battle wherein Kratos was facing Zeus on hard mode. I had to repeat and repeat and repeat until I defeated that f*cker.

"WTF, why did he not get hit? Is this f*cking cheese?" *Kratos dies* *throws controller*

After that, my parents got angry at me for cursing, throwing my controller out of rage, destroying the controller, leaving a mark on the wall, disturbing the neighbors, jumping too much (because I wanted to defeat that f*cker) and getting angry at a game... just WOW.

Rainbow Road, MarioKart, SNES. Haven't rage-killed a joypad since, because it meant i couldn't play on my SNES for about 3 months.

Blur, Running an entire race in 1st and getting dropped to 8th in the last 20 seconds by the perfect shit storm of powerups, over and over in one night.

Probably Metal Gear Rising on Higher Difficulties. It's just such a pain when you can't get hit even once. I swear this game made me throw my controller every 15 minutes.