Wolfenstein: The New Order "Nowhere to Run" Trailer

"Wolfenstein®: The New Order™ is a fictional story set in an alternate universe in the 1960's. Names, characters, organizations, locations and events are either imaginary or depicted in a fictionalized manner. The story and contents of this game are not intended to and should not be construed in any way to condone, glorify or endorse the beliefs, ideologies, events, actions, persons or behavior of the Nazi regime or to trivialize its war crimes, genocide and other crimes against humanity."

"Wolfenstein: The New Order arrives on PS4 and PS3 worldwide on Tuesday, May 20th, and pre-ordering the game will get you access into the Beta for the next DOOM game from id Software."

Pretty cool trailer :) I don't really have high hopes for this game though...

I have my fingers crossed, and the game on Pre-order.  I will cancel if I start to read things I don't like though.

I'm not usually an FPS fan, but this one seems fun, with the "what if the Nazis won" alternative history, etc.  That there is no tacked-on MP also attracts me.

The only thing that really appeals to me about this game is the fact that I can get into the DOOM "beta" but I'm not going to spend $60 on that. I might see if my local Redbox has it when it releases because I'm sure I can get $2 worth of fun from it.

Parker

I love the Nazi regime, so i cannot wait for this. The story looks great, and the characters excellent.

Cannot wait!

That's a rather bold statement right there.

Anyway, the game looks fantastic. Also, DOOM  :yay:

I wonder if that soccer game in the beginning of the vid ended in yet another tie?

Never was too into first person games, but I might grab this because I'm a sucker for alternate realities...part of the reason why I love the Red Alert series so much.  I also played the first Wolfenstein back on PC or something, and I actually enjoyed that.  Looks like May just became a pretty good month with this, Bound by Flame, Watch Dogs, and Mario Kart 8.  Also Soul Suspect on June 3.

That's a rather bold statement right there.

Anyway, the game looks fantastic. Also, DOOM  :yay:

I wonder if that soccer game in the beginning of the vid ended in yet another tie?

I love watching movies/playing games about it. Some people make really good stories about it. Like this one looks like it will.