Episode 3 - Spoiler talk and Choices!

TacticalChaos15

SPOILERS SPOILERS LOTS OF SPOILERS! 

Seriously, don't go any further..... you want to experience this for your self! 

Okay, I warned you! 

----------------------------------------------------

This episode was freaking insane. That last scene was so intense. I loved the introduction of Bloody Mary and I already hate her. I knew Crane wasn't the killer but he was so pervy and unapologetic that I broke his nose anyway. I was so pissed at the Tweedle brothers that I didn't think twice before ripping his throat out! (what if he had shot Snow?) I like how Snow stepped up and isn't as whiny as she is in the comics. Granted, I just finished reading the first mystery (five issues I think) so I'm sure she gets better. I'm kind of in love with this version of Snow! Her and Bigby have such great chemistry. Anyway, here is how my main playthrough went.

Choices - 

I chose to be nice at the funeral

I chose to tell the group about the deal

I insulted Crane and won Grendels approval

I sided with Bluebeard

I went to the Tweedle brothers office first 

I gave fly catcher his job back

Then I went to the bar

I didn't take sides in the fight

I stayed quiet while the troll talked

I kicked in the door

I left the tree intact after losing my temper

I punched the strip club guy in the face

I slapped Crane

I punched Crane in the face

I threatened Bloody Mary

I ripped freaking Dum's throat out and loved it

I tried to talk Snow out of giving up Crane. 

Fables Entries - 

The only two missable ones are you get one entry per place you investigate, so you'll miss one there. Also, you get a fable entry for burning down the tree or leaving the tree. Also, make sure to see the shrine and read the cards at the funeral. That's technically missable I guess.

This episode was SO good I started playing it again immediately to go investigate Crane's apartment and burn down the tree and not kill Dum. We'll see how that changes anything. 

Edited by TacticalChaos15