Server Shutdown - Dec 8th, 2023

Needles

Got the platinum a few years ago and the whole thing is pretty simple, trophy wise I mean, as already mentioned the 2 online required trophies are really simple and once you complete Mischief Maker it shouldn't take a hour or so to get them.

Looks like I'll have to bump Catalyst up in my 'to-do' list, even though this game was never a priority to play.?

Thanks for the heads up in PlaystationTrophies thread folks. Last time it was MKX with its Invasions so I was quite happy to have a proper motivation to plat it:)

Edited by hobowithoutgun
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

The trophies affected should be:

User Generated Finisher

Complete a user created Time Trial

You can't keep me down

Get yourself to a user created Beat L.E.

And of course the platinum.

Both trophies are simple to do, but only become available after you finish the mission 'Mischief Maker' which is a few hours into the game.

It only takes an hour to get to that mission without rushing it, just follow main missions.

Edited by alien713
  • Like 3

Battlefield's Bad Company, Bad Company 2 and 1943 game servers closing for good on the same day has me wishing EA announced this alongside the other DICE developed titles but thanks for the notice regardless.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2023 at 10:40 PM, Dry said:

Battlefield's Bad Company, Bad Company 2 and 1943 game servers closing for good on the same day has me wishing EA announced this alongside the other DICE developed titles but thanks for the notice regardless.

Technically, they did.  And then they took it off the list and Syndicate went on the list in its place.  Now it's back on ?

At least it only takes an hour

A few hours ago they discounted this game, at least on the European PS Store. 

It's just €5 now and I highly suggest you to grab it and do those 2 trophies.

I only played the first game and it was an amazing experience, can't wait to check this one out. 

Edited by DeNada91
  • Like 2