Allenbird's Quest for Every Platinum

allenbird

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

You know,Sonic the Hedgehog for PS3.

Or did you mentality blocked that out of your mind? (Like everyone else) :lol:

Sonic 06 doesn't have trophies, because it was released before trophies were created. This also explains why it has achievements on the Xbox side of things, because they had them first.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/808-Sonic-The-Hedgehogunless you are talking about this game. I have all of those trophies aside from 1 but there isn't a plat. just haven't been back to beat the game in the time limit.

I was talking about the abomination known as Sonic 06 LOL.

But getting all but 1 trophy on Sonic the Hedgehog is pretty cool.

Have you played Dragon's Crowd?

It's an awesome game.

Edited by wolverinefangirl

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised. Resistance: Burning Skies is also a good one.

The main 3 I want to play are Resistance, Killzone and Uncharted. I have been adding games from plus to my download list. I'll have a nice little collection once i get my vita.

When are you getting a Ps4?

• 2 weeks later...

I just added Platinum# 214 to my list.

Wonderbook: Walking with Dinosaurs.  A very fun interactive game that is extremely informative and taught me a lot about dinosaurs that I really didn't know, like that there were 3 periods in history where Dinosaurs lived and a bunch of different dinosaurs that I had never heard of before.

I enjoyed playing this game. It is #211 on my list.

When I get closer to finishing my backlog of PS3 games. Which hopefully will be in about a year.

That is a brilliant idea dude, I bought mine on release day and due to my huge backlog of PS3 games I haven't used it yet!! Worst part is it was worth about £200 more if I sold it on then than it is now!! Could have got about £500-600 back then but nowhere near it now!!

Oh and congrats on the recent addition!!

Edited by freddie1989

Thanks Freddie. Yeah well my biggest obstacle right now is new games I want to play for the PS3. Granted people have told me that they love their PS4 and it does look cool and all, I just have goals I want to accomplish and until they stop making games for the PS3 it is kinda difficult for me to justify the purchase. One day I am sure there will be a game that will come out that everyone will want to play and it will become too attractive for me to pass up.

Maybe another elder scrolls game??

• Like 1

I just added another game to my list:

Diablo III   The original game.

I have loved Diablo since the first Diablo I played on the PSone so this game was a no brainer for me. Reaper of souls released with a different trophy list so I will be going for that one as well.

It is #54 on my list of 215 platinums.