Allenbird's Quest for Every Platinum

allenbird

An interesting ultra rare plat :) Congrats

It was interesting Dr. Mayus.

I just added Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 to my list. Seemed a little more straight forward than most cabela's games I have played. You basically have 3 sections: Story, Maneater, and of course the regular shooting gallery type missions. Over all it was fun.

SHAME ON YOU SIR !!!

You just made me scroll for 5 minutes !!! just kidding mate xD

Damn that´s a lot of plats, congratz for your amazing collection !!!

Keep going only half way and 12 plats to the 500 plat  :D

thanks man. been getting plats since 2009 so I have had a lot of time to get them.

I'm extremely jelly of your list, keep up that good work  :D

don't be jelly,   gitgud

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just added 6 games to my list. Been a while since I updated.

I achieved the following platinums:

Bioshock Infinite

Jak II (VITA)

The Penguins of Madagascar

Duck Dynasty

Cabela's Hunting Expeditions

Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler

It has been a fun month so far.

• Like 3

I just added 6 games to my list. Been a while since I updated.

I achieved the following platinums:

Bioshock Infinite

Jak II (VITA)

The Penguins of Madagascar

Duck Dynasty

Cabela's Hunting Expeditions

Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler

It has been a fun month so far.

Some nice plats :D. I remember before Wonderbook came out and I was working for Playstation I was pushing it hard as I loved the idea of it as a gift for kids. It is a shame it never took off because I think it was a great idea by Sony. There were plans for Pixar books to come out and 3 Harry Potter books but those will not be happening.

I only had the chance to play Book of Spells but I think it is a real underrated peripheral for the PS3.

Congrats on your latest platinums Allenbird.

Thank You Wolverinefangirl. Now I will be grinding a lot.

Some nice plats :D. I remember before Wonderbook came out and I was working for Playstation I was pushing it hard as I loved the idea of it as a gift for kids. It is a shame it never took off because I think it was a great idea by Sony. There were plans for Pixar books to come out and 3 Harry Potter books but those will not be happening.

I only had the chance to play Book of Spells but I think it is a real underrated peripheral for the PS3.

I agree. It is really underrated. I proves a very useful way to utilize the playstation eye and move together aside from just shooting, but also creating a 3-d world. Walking with dinosaurs is still a must play for anyone.

Nice lists of plats ya got there dude, keep up the good work, and gl with the rest of your games! ^^

Thanks man. I will have to go check out your list. I don't recognize you.

• Like 2

I just added Battleship to my list.

It is an interesting game. Kinda short. It takes story elements from the movie and mixes them with the strategy of the board game.

It is not exactly like the board game, but you still get to play with a battleship and cruise ship destroying alien ships.

Anyways, you use them as support elements too when you are playing in the FPS part of the game.

Short, pretty fun overall.

It is #15 on my list of 248 platinums.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just added Assassin's Creed IV to my list.

1L7fe90f.png

I spent way too much time on this game, just roaming around in the boat and doing the various things you can do in the game. looting ships, harpooning sea animals, collecting booty. I had a lot of fun with this game, but then I love the series. It is #10 on my list if you want to see all the other assassin's creed games with it.

Ooh just one more til a milestone :). Have you thought about what it will be? Also one more silver until 3000 :o...also cool

I am currently playing Mass Effect 3, so I am trying to cover 2 milestones with 1 trophy. I want to make the Mass effect 3 Plat my 250th plat and also my 13,000 trophy.

Nice work on ACIV. That's a great plat to have ^^

Thanks man, I do enjoy the series so it was a fun plat to get for me. I have all the rest of them up until that point so I have been trying to do them in order.

So Allen, I'd love to see you plat and 100% the following titles that you've played.

• Disgaea 3
  • Devil May Cry HD
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Bayonetta
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Vanquish
  • Warhawk

All difficult titles certainly, but you have beaten and platted some tough games already. I'm confident you can beat these games as well.