Allenbird's Quest for Every Platinum

allenbird

Nippon Icchi Software America, they release those low budget rpgs like the atelier series, mugen souls, neptunia etc

Oh yeah! I have Atelier Zero, and I have Disgaea 3 on my trophy list so yeah. a long ways to go. At least most of those don't have an online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well quick, it is more of "earn every Platinum you can get" rather than a quest to get every single one, though I do try to play everything I can. Some games just have unobtainable plats.

I added Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. It is #31 on my list of 176 plats.

Easy? lol Ya know I was about to say I wish it were easy, but in most cases I am glad it is not so easy as just popping a game in and getting the platinum. Thank you for coming here Lepro. I do appreciate your comments. Working on Batman: Arkham City atm.

I have played one game at a time for a while. then I got stuck with Mass Effect where I had to play the freaking game 3 times through. OMG I have played it twice already and just have to take a break cause randomly searching planets to complete useless sidequests took all it could from me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I added The Eye of Judgement to my list. Pretty crazy game to get everything to work right. The damn camera doesn't pick up your card sometimes so you have to keep calibrating the camera to the board. It can be annoying, but overall not too hard.

It is listed as #155 on my list of 179 platinums.

Next up hopefully Dead Space 3.