Allenbird's Quest for Every Platinum

allenbird

Thanks Brah, hehe. Well the trophies started in 2008 and this checklist I have maintained since then. Just that it was on a different site then since this site has only been around since late 2011. Thank you for taking the time Jack to check it out. I appreciate your words.

Dr Mayus, yes Demon's Souls was actually a very simple game once you got past that very first part. Once you unlock the other portal stones and gain the ability to raise your level, it becomes a different game.

I have tried playing it twice but never stuck with it for long. I do want to platinum it so maybe I will put it back on the list this year

I have tried playing it twice but never stuck with it for long. I do want to platinum it so maybe I will put it back on the list this year

They key really is figuring out how to get through the very first part. It is confusing to begin a game with such a start, but that's how you do it. Basically when you first come out of the Nexus and see the cut scene with the big dragon in front of the castle, your main objective is to get that Big door to the castle open. You have to go to the left and up and back around to find the lever That will lift the gate and allow you to fight the first Boss. That is basically it. Although figuring out where the guys are, learning how to block or dodge, or lock on are all very important things to learn on the way.

Anyways, after that it is pretty simple, most of the other worlds are straight forward and linear, and once you can level up a bit

Thank you Texas for checking my list out. I appreciate it.

I just added SOCOM 4. The Servers closed for the SOCOM games back on January 28th. Unlike Socom: Confrontation, Socom 4 actually has a SP portion of the game and luckily I did all of the MP portion of the game before servers closed.

The game in itself is not hard although now without the MP the platinum is impossible. On The hardest difficulty, you really understand the technique of the game in using the 2 squads you have at your disposal to pretty much kill everything. Using them effectively is the most important aspect of the game, and I found that part was pretty cool. Alot different than the approach most games take.

It is #165 on my list of 207 platinums.

• Like 1

Congrats on the Socom 4 plat. Glad a got it while back and didn't have to worry about the servers closeur. It was still a fairly new game than.

I did like the squads actually did something but sometimes they were very dumb and would just run out in the open. I really liked the stealth missions with 45.

yeah sometimes the squads didn't work out like you wanted it to, whether it's running out in the open or simply not moving when you tell them to move.

yeah the stealth missions were the easiest since there was a way to get through each mission without having to kill anyone. Well almost, there are some planned kills.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just added Red Dead Redemption to my list. Good game. A lot of trophies. Some of them take some grinding but overall my experience with this game was a good one. Still have a couple online trophies to get for 100%.

It is #145 on my list of 209 platinums.

1La7446b.png

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WOOHOOO!!

I finally finished Mass Effect 2!! Insanity mode was a little challenging at places but felt the further I went in the game, the more comfortable I became with the team dynamic and was able to use my team more effectively. Ultimately the game is a lot of fun and I would recommend it to anyone.

I have Mass Effect 2 as #119 on my list of 211 platinums.

• Like 1