Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpeedShadow7

FIFA 13 In Form! Trophy

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if it is still possible to get this trophy, because i really dont know if i should spend any time trying to get it?

Idk but I think that is still possible to get it

I*m at 150+ premium golden packs opened. So far nothing. I will make edit if I get it. Also I am looking for people to boost Filling Cabinets trophy. If anybody want to join send me friend request with "fifa 13 boost" in it. Cup is active  till  14th April.

It is still possible, if you buy silver gold packs instead i think it works better.

Yes its possible. No joke it will happen when you least expect it. I know I opened more then 500 gold packs didn't think i was ever going to get it and one weekend it just popped. Easiest way i found to make coins was by playing the online seasons. If your not good try not to waste your time in division 1. Make a new profile send your players over and start over. you should make 50k every time.

I just got it. Welbeck. It was in gold premium pack for 7,5 k. It took me over 5,6 million FU coins ( no i didn't forget T)My total club value 475 + millons. I have theory of my own about this trophy. I think this is just another EA micro transaction thing. I can't confirm it, but odds are probablly lot better if you buy with fifa points.

Got an inform yesterday so it is still possible. Buy the silver packs, the contracts will actually make you money as they sell for 750c currently ;)

I can confirm this trophy. its still working ,i speak with EA advisor on the chat about this trophy ,all unique players still available only need LUCK.EA not finish support for Fifa 13 :)

This trophy is BS! I have spent 2 million coins on Silver, Gold and the 25k packs and still nothing!

Is this trophy still obtainable? According to this site, October 31st was the last day someone got it. :/

I got 2 totw some days ago, and i get it before 50 packs open, i just open gold packs 7,500 coins, just keep trying.

The players that are inform are:

D.Welbeck

C.Ronaldo

G.Sigurosson

J. Rodriguez

A. Svensson

T. Kroos

S. Defour

J. Alba

A. Chedjou

S. Lichtsteiner

G. Buffon