Worth checking out?

helpthemedic

So Im having some thoughts about picking this up later today, Im just affraid that I won't like it. 

It's been a long time (really long time) since I played any Fotball manager games, not sure why but It's just been that way. 

Anyway, so why Im actually intressed in picking this up is caus Im looking for a laid back game just to chill out with in bed before i go to sleep. Somethin to just bring the puls down a bit before i finally go to sleep, so yeah 2 questions then. Will this be a good game for that and how is the game in generall? Ive read some reviews and most of them have been positiv. I really don't know why Im having second thoughts on this one but I just need some more opinions on it to get me over that last bump before buying it. 

Awesome and fun game, really feels like FMC for the Pc. Only problem I have right now is that I don't know how to get my Vita save back on the Pc.

The plat will be easy to get, it will just take some time for you, but since the game is fun. You won't really notice the time fly by.

Awesome and fun game, really feels like FMC for the Pc. Only problem I have right now is that I don't know how to get my Vita save back on the Pc.

The plat will be easy to get, it will just take some time for you, but since the game is fun. You won't really notice the time fly by.

Football manager game that's fun??!

Haha okay should have seen this coming, it's a love/hate game and nothing in between. I bought it anyway yesterday still trying to figure out what side Im on though. Right now just trying to learn my way around the whole thing (will probably take some time) but I think this will be a great game for what i wanted, something to chill out with an hour before bed. Really can't be botherd with something hectic like Rayman or something like that if you get my point. 

Anyway! Seems nice, works out great on the vita even though it's alot of menues to navigate between, works smoother than I thought it would since i have big fingers and hands.

Football manager game that's fun??!

To me it is, Then again I have put 574 hours into Fm14 on the Pc and 753 hours into Fm13, don't have numbers on the other games. So I may not be the best person to advise someone to buy it, since I have played all Fm games since 06.

My first and only FMC game, I'm enjoying it I'm not a massive football fan but I love management games. I'm enjoying it so far its very well done and tons of little features which is great. Its a game I play while watching something or whatever so I can get through it without being bored whilst watching my team play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...