What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

I generally avoid preordering, as it makes no sense since ive literally never gone to amazon and had them not have a game, (and with the digital store it makes even less sense) but I did preorder 'The Witness' I guess more to show my support to the Dev than to guarantee delivery :)

I pre-order most things I'm interested in from Amazon as they have a guarantee which means that you pay the cheapest price its listed at from the point at which you pre-ordered, even if the price goes up and down.  As release date approaches, I usually double check the price, read a few previews and/or reviews, if available, and decide whether I want to cancel or not.

PS3: Watchdogs, The evil within and dying light.

PS4: Elderscrolls online, Worms Battlegrounds, Uncharted 4, Witcher 3 and Far cry 4

PSVita: Borderlands 2

ND3DS: Super smash bros.

This is what i've preordered so far but there are more incoming soon like fifa..

also waiting for fallout 4..

Edited by HcG-_Clawz

Just Pre-Ordered two more games 

100877brp.jpg201761b.jpg

In Case you where wondering what's in the Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition

• Skyhold Throne - Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
  • Red Hart Halla - Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
  • Bog Unicorn - Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
  • Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack
  • Bonus digital content - to be announced!
  • Also receive the mighty Flames of the Inquisition Gear:
  • Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
  • Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.
  • Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.

Thought of getting Bound by Flame on PS3 but I like my Xbox controllers better. 

Edited by Zilawn

I've only ever pre-ordered a game once that was GTA V i normally just buy it on the day of release from Asda which is 5 minute walk from my house if they dont have it then i hit town and buy it from the cheapest store the games im planning on buying this year are

Destiny 

The Order

Fifa 15 or Pes 2015 will try demos

Watch Dogs will wait for reviews first 

Final Fantasy XV not sure if that's this year will also most likely pre-order if there's good bonus with it

all games will be for the PS4

Got Watchdogs pre-ordered. That's it for now.... oh wait.... there was one more... what was it again?.. hmmm... oh yeah, THE LAST GUARDIAN!!! although that pre-order is probably invalid by now. It's been 4 years. I'll pre-order it again when it's release is announced properly. Whenever THAT will be.

I'll probably pre-order things like MGS5, The Division, The Order and The Crew when release dates are officially announced.

Just did a few more pre-orders the other day, so this is what my list looks like:

Hakuoki Stories of the Shinsengumi 

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Mugen Souls Z

Super Smash Bros (3DS)

Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed (Vita)

Danganronpa 2

Xblaze Code Embryo (Vita)

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma (Vita)

Alien Isolation (PS4)

Elder Scrolls Online (PS4)

Tales of Heart R

Sacred 3

PS3

Mugen Souls Z

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Zesteria

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

PS4

Child of Light Deluxe Edition

Murdered: Soul Suspect Limited Edition

(Art of Alien Isolation) (???)

(Art of Watch Dogs) (???)

Watch Dogs Vigilante Edition

Cyberpunk 2077 (Lmao I know)

Waiting on Collectors physical edition for dragon age

PSVita

Demon Gaze

XboxOne

D4

Quantam Break

3DS

Shin Megami Tensei 4 (Don't even know if this is coming)

MH4U

WiiU (My Original Console <3)

Mario Kart 8

X

Super smash bros 4

Bayonetta 2

PC

Civilization: Beyond Earth

I just pre-ordered these two games.

Tales of Xillia 2

Tales of Zestiria

Dragon Age Inquisition (Just realized it was available)

I still have couple other games still on pre-order from a while ago:

The Order 1888

Watchdogs

My wifey's gonna hate me for that. :D:D:D:D

Edited by skinner49

I Pre-Ordered & barely Paid off "Drakengard 3" 2 weeks ago, but forgot to add here. Game comes out in 15 days(May 20), but watch dogs comes out 7 days later(May 27). In a way I hope Watch dogs does get delayed again, so I can play Drakengard 3, After I Finish "ICO & Chrono Phantasma". I'm not a graphics person, but even I have to say the game just looks Gorgeous & amazing.

tVGG_7316.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure if I posted in here or not, but anyway preordered

Watch Dogs

Drakengard 3

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Destiny

Dragon Age Inquistion

thinking about preordering/or will preorder

Tales of Xillia 2

Call of Duty Advance Warfare(I usually wait for Call of Duty games prices to drop, but might take my chances with this one)

and maybe some other titles.