What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not much cause i don't really tend to fall for the hype train and generally wait to see how the game will turn out on the market for quite a time before i make a decision .

Although i do have pre-ordered some like:

- One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

- Beyond : Two Souls 

- Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed 

And will probably pre-ordered my last PS3 game , Persona 5 :awesome:

I did have the Black Box edition for Nier Automata preordered but since they charged for it earlier than I expected, I was broke last week and didn't have a way to pay for it so they cancelled my preorder. Stuck on the waiting list for now.

Besides that, the physical edition for Skullgirls 2nd Encore and the Summon Night 6 Wonderful Edition are on the way at the beginning of March, should arrive by the second week of the month.

As for stuff I haven't paid on yet, there's the collector's edition of the PS4 version of Danganronpa 1 and 2, collector's edition for Touhou Genso Wanderer, the collectors editon for Persona 5 and I think the last one for right now is A Rose in the Twilight.

I did plan on preordering a Switch or at least try to pick one up on launch day but the local Gamestop near my house wasn't doing preorders anymore so hopefully I'll get lucky and find a place that has them ?