What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

Ok... Just got bad news. I had a pre-order for Persona 5 Take Your Heart edition paid since September 4th and now the store sent a notification that they can't complete the order due to low stock availability. Probably won't be able to get it anywhere else now anymore. 

This is the second time since recently that I haven't been able to get pre-orders of games published by Deep Silver here in Europe (the other one was 7th Dragon III Code: VFD for 3DS). I'm pretty mad at how poorly the publisher seems to handle distribution here. :angry:

Just a heads up to anyone with pre-orders for P5 in Europe.

I've had a preorder for Persona 5: Take Your Heart edition since the day it was announced (sometime in June of 2016?). I also have had a preorder of South Park: The Fractured But Whole that was gifted to me for my birthday back in 2015 but, well, no release date in sight.

I might add Summon Night 6 Ist Edition to that list, but I'm still undecided if I want to buy it at launch.

• Like 1

Not sure if it counts as a game, but all I have pre-ordered at the moment is Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood, which I'm disappointed by one little thing already (and it's not out until June 20th), that both new classes currently announced (Red Mage and Samurai) are both DPS, I think there's enough DPS already, a new tank or healer might've been better.

• Like 1

My last posted list is still valid as none have been released yet:

Assassin's Creed 7 whenever it gets revealed, I want a collector's edition

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

South Park: The Fractured But Whole (includes Stick Of Truth download code)

Super Mario Odyssey

I just pre-ordered Full Throttle Remastered so I'm adding that one to my list.

full-throttle-remastered-splash-screen-1

April:

- LEGO City Undercover

- Full Throttle Remastered
- Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap

- Yooka-Laylee

May:

- Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds
- RiME

June:

- DiRT 4 :awesome::awesome::awesome:

- Micro Machines World Series (might cancel if it looks like shit)

September:
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

2017:

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Vita LE & PS4 normal)

TBA:

- Spider-Man

Quite a few changes:
I canceled my preorder for LEGO and instead I preordered Yooka-Laylee. Also preordered Full Throttle via PSN and ordered the PS4-version of Ys VIII on Amazon and Vita-version of Danganronpa V3. Micro Machines sadly got pushed back to June. :|

• Like 1

I pre-ordered the Steelbook Edition of Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age yesterday! I'm also planning to pre-order Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood at some point but I need to finish the current main scenario up to date, thankfully I have plenty of time to do it and I can't wait for the new classes they're gonna be really cool from what I know so far.

Tekken 7

Crash Trilogy

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite

Will pre-order Uncharted Lost Legacy (yeah DLC but still...) and TLoU 2 as soon as they become available.Probably the new Spidey game too.

Edited by Welmosca