Parker

On 7/19/2019 at 7:05 AM, Eyjabria said:

Current pre-orders on games: 

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Limited Edition 

FETH_LimitedEdition_EN.jpg

Pre-orders on hardware: 

Nintendo Switch Lite Zacian & Zamazenta Edition 

HAC_Lite_HW_PokSwordShield_EN.jpg

Soon also pre-ordering The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Limited Edition once my favorite retailer adds it to their selection. 

HAC_TLoZLA_BundleBeautyShot_UKV.png

Damn, that Link's Awakening  looks nice. Why couldn't North America get something nice like that?

Added this to the games I previously preordered.

816EZ5oZ3AL.AC_SL1500_.jpg  

Don't think my game making will be worth a damn, but I'll give it a shot. xD 

Edited by MidnightDragon

At the moment, Crystar and Astral Chain are all I've got preordered

I'm tempted to preorder the LE for Trails of Cold Steel 3 but i don't know if i can justify the extra 50 bucks the LE would cost me versus the standard edition.

Cancelling Monster Hunter World Iceborne, and pre-ordering the pokemon theme version of Nintendo Switch Lite. Yes, it coming out November instead of September but that gives us more time to save for it.
845x480_WhatsNew_H-Rocket_Orion_V2.png

Edited by tsuki_-no-_usagi
  • Like 2

I cleared my plate a little more of pre-orders.  Life happens and sacrifices need to be made.

This is what remains:

The Walking Dead Telltale Definitive Series - 9/10/2019

Trine Ultimate Collection - 9/30/2019

Shenmue III - 11/19/2019
Final Fantasy VII Remake - 3/3/2020
Cyberpunk 2077 - 4/16/2020
Shovel Knight Treasure Trove - N/A

Originally had games like Link's Awakening, Control and Dying Light 2 on there... but with Control, I'm hoping I can show a little patience and save some money.  Seems like the type of game that will be 40-50% off a few months after release.  Dying Light 2 is a long ways away (and not nearly as important as FF7 Remake and Cyberpunk to me) so I'll see where my money situation is and re-visit that closer to release.  Probably won't save much money waiting on Link's Awakening since Nintendo first party games are rarely on deep discount... but that seemed like an expense I could pass on for now.

Even if I wanted to wait and see on some of these other games, I got too good of a deal preordering FF7 Remake Deluxe on Amazon when I did (basically got the deluxe edition for $5 cheaper than the standard).  So I'd be silly to cancel that now.  And I did the Shenmue III kickstarter like 4 years ago so there's no turning back there (not that I'd want to).

Edited by Dreakon13

I'm interested in preordering The Last of Us Part II once more information has been released about the editions available (rumour has it there are four, cor blimey!) I'm somewhat on the fence about Cyberpunk 2077 (the cyberpunk genre isn't really my bag o' crisps) but I really respect CD Project's unapologetic pro-consumer stance. I might preorder that too.

Shenmue 3 collectors edition 

Final fantasy 7 deluxe edition 

Greedfall

Ni no kuni remastered

Dunno bout black desert, if it has the xbox achievements it wont have a plat. But it could have a different list then on xbox. Same as neverwinter.

• Like 1

Did a trade in at my local EB and pre-ordered and paid off most of the games in 1 hit, the joys of hoarding 15 years worth of games and consoles.

Monster Hunter World Iceborne

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

MediEvil

Doom Eternal Collectors Edition

Star Wars Jedi Taller Order

Destroy all Humans remake

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

Watch Dogs Legion

Cyberpunk 2077  collectors Edition

Ghost of Tsushima

Ghostwire Tokyo

Don't think I need to buy any games at all during 2020 lol

I was already planning on buying a SEGA Genesis mini months before I placed a preorder down. But just in case they will be low in numbers, I've made sure I'll be getting one on launch day. It comes with 42 games built in with such classics like Sonic the Hedgehog, Castlevania Bloodlines, Contra Hard Corps, Earthworm Jim, Mega Man The Wily Wars and Phantasy Star IV. Genesis does what Nintendon't ;)

6344945_sd.jpg

• Like 3