What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

Now that a few have come out/been shipped, the list as of today is...

New games:

- The Last Of Us: Part II (PS4)

- Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4)

- Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4; Deluxe)

Physical re-releases:

- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Switch)

- My Friend Pedro (Switch; SpecialReserveGames)

- Timespinner (Switch; LimitedRunGames)

- Turok/Turok 2 (Switch; LimitedRunGames)

- Blasphemous (Switch; LimitedRunGames)

* all games are physical copies, the re-releases are just physical releases of otherwise digital-only titles

Edited by Dreakon13

I have never preordered a game, in my opition is one of the worth this someone could ever do and is worthless, because even after the game's release we all know that the game copies will not run out forever, and that if we are interested in buying the disc version; on the other side the digital version will always be available to be downloaded.

Just remember what happen with some friends who preordered Street Fighter V and they felt they were a victim of a rip off.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just preordered Bayonetta/Vanquish 10th Anniversary Bundle. Bayonetta was amazing and i never got to finish Vanquish so i have to to look forward too. The only other games i have preordered is The Last of Us: Part 2 & REmake 3 since i know those 2 games will be worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

0fZxDv8.jpg?1UIkQtyG.jpg?1UnPLBTV.jpg?2

Been Playing Catquest 2 on PS4, and liked the game enough to preorder this pack on the Switch may get it on PS4 as well later on.
Also preordered Man Eater since it dropped in price down to $30 on Amazon and kind of looking forward to the game probably more than I should.
 Would get it on the Switch as well, but not sure if it has a Physical copy on Nintendo Switch yet or not, haven't seen anything on Amazon or any other stores yet. Anyone else know if the Switch version has a Physical copy or is it digital only?

And just preordered Animal Crossing New Horizons

Edited by Nightstream88
  • Like 1

I have a pre-order in for Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition + the game. Hoping the virus outbreak in China (and elsewhere) won't cause issues with stock and/or release date. And hopefully one day I'll get a white Animal Crossing limited edition Switch Lite.. :blush:

HACA_015-016_imgeKEKE_S1_04_R_ad-0.jpgHACA_015-016_imgeKEKE_S1_08_R_ad-0.jpgHACA_015-016_imgeKEKE_S1_02_R_ad-0.jpg

• Like 1