Parker

What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

1,464 posts in this topic

The only game I have preordered at this point is Monster Hunter Rise on Switch.

If I would’ve posted a few days ago, I would also have said Persona 5 Strikers Digital Deluxe Edition on PS4, but that came out on Friday.

Persona 5 Strikers PS4 steel book edition and Resident Evil 8 steel book deluxe edition. 

4 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Considering you posted this on N7 Day and started off by saying "As of this morning" I would have thought you'd say the Mass Effect Legendary Edition, which I personally pre-ordered on N7 Day.

I don't think it was announced or available for pre-order back in November 2020?  Though I'm unsure if I'll be getting the Legendary Edition on launch anyways.

21 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

I don't think it was announced or available for pre-order back in November 2020?  Though I'm unsure if I'll be getting the Legendary Edition on launch anyways.

Oh yeah, I know it was. Because the voice cast had an N7 Day panel on YouTube and were all talking about it and I went on to Amazon that same day, it was there, so I pre-ordered it. 🙂

768677_front.jpg

Pre-ordered this (Balan Wonderworld) when I went to pick up Persona 5 Strikers today.

I think I've only pre-ordered Dishonored 2 and Borderlands 3 in the last five years - I hate paying more than 30$ for games. I am going to pre-order the Mass Effect Legendary Edition as soon as I have the funds for it, however. That 6$ off I get with EA Play alone will definitely make up for the 1$ I paid for it, lol.

Edited by Darling Baphomet

I have a lot game still not playing like I purchase before days gone deluxe edition devil may cry 5 .. etc still until now not playing i love keep repeating game who i love that is insane i know 

Posted (edited)

Resident Evil Village on PS5

Cris Tales (PS5)

Returnal (PS5)

Kena, Bridge of Spirits

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (PS4)

That's all the money I'm spending on games this year :)

Edited by nrs1nrs1

747174_front.jpg

I pre-ordered this when I picked up Balan Wonderworld

I haven't pre-ordered a game in 9 years, but I'm about to do so for Oddworld Soulstorm, so I can have a physical copy of it.  Just debating whether to nab a Collectors Edition, or the vanilla version.

Current Pre-Orders:

PS4: Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Switch: New Pokemon Snap and Mario Golf Super Rush.

Got Saga Frontier Remaster on the ps4 Thursday.  After that, New Pokemon Snap and the remaster of Skyward Sword.

None.

The only games i pre order are Rockstar games. I don't trust any other studios any longer :(

22 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

None.

The only games i pre order are Rockstar games. I don't trust any other studios any longer :(

So like your next per order is next next gen😆 cuz rockstar isn't going to make a new game while

only have the jugment remaster preordered excited to give it another playthrough 

15 minutes ago, Zid960 said:

So like your next per order is next next gen1f606.png cuz rockstar isn't going to make a new game while

Probably :)

I don't see the point in pre ordering. I pre ordered RDR2 because i wanted the collectors edition, but i really don't see the point in pre ordering a normal game...

2 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Probably :)

I don't see the point in pre ordering. I pre ordered RDR2 because i wanted the collectors edition, but i really don't see the point in pre ordering a normal game...

Same here. I dont per order cuz i don't feel like being the beta tester. 

In a year games dlc out and bugs are fixed or noted.

Atlas is the only company i trust to make a per order. And that only cuz there game great or middle ground at worsted for me at least😆

On 10/31/2020 at 6:38 PM, Alantor32 said:

Pre-ordered Collection of Saga for the Switch through the eShop.

I pre-ordered this the day it was announced! It brought back great memories but I don't remember how to play it! DAMN!

For me it's Nier Replicant and Mass Effect Legendary Edition... Tempted to swap them over to Xbox though since I have a One X and only a Base PS4 (that plus I already have Nier Automata and Mass Effect Andromeda to replay again for nothing on Game Pass Ultimate... Nier Automata is already Downloaded in fact 🤔)

Just preorded Caligula Effect 2

Right now I have Shin megami tensei nocturne hd remaster Europe stack (1 english stack please I beg you atlus) and nier replicant 

None at the moment - I would have Deathloop on there, but not much point until I can secure a PS5 😂

with the way games are now a days i can't bring myself to preorder games anymore. if i remember correctly the last game i ever preordered was  no mans sky lol. and when it came out in the state it did i was like nope. never again. i've saved myself alot of anger and disappointment by just biding my time and waiting til after its released. like cyber punk. normally i would have preordered that in a heartbeat. now im glad i didn't. no hate or grief to those that still preorder, just cant pull the trigger on it anymore.