What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

On 3/29/2021 at 1:51 AM, StewartBros said:

I haven't pre-ordered a game in 9 years, but I'm about to do so for Oddworld Soulstorm, so I can have a physical copy of it.  Just debating whether to nab a Collectors Edition, or the vanilla version.

Soulstorm-Collectors-Edition-PS4-Ps5-Odd

But it has so many goodies! As someone who played Abe's Odyssey and Exodus, and Munch's Odyssey I'm very interested in getting the latest of these incredible games.

Edited by Shikotei-kun
  • Like 1

Funny as it is, I'm not 100% sure if there's something else hanging out there... but I think I only have Resident Evil 8 and Returnal preordered at the moment.  Kinda nice having a few solid games coming out in the next couple of weeks, feels like there hasn't been many interesting new releases (for me) since the end of last year and the console launches.

Not counting the limited print stuff that takes a few months to press/manufacture and ship.

Edited by Dreakon13

NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139 (PC) - Got it now. A good PC version... you just need to set a 60 FPS frame limiter or it will run too fast.

R-Type Final 2 (PC)

Ys IX Monstrum Nox (PC) - This will be released on 7/6. NISA are on a roll with the quality of their Falcom ports lately, thanks to Durante's PH3 Games studio and Engine Software (they're the ones that brought Trails of Cold Steel III to the Switch). GOG's hasn't opened preorders yet, though you can tell them to notify you.

Turrican Anthology I & II (PS4) - Strictly Limited Games physical releases.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

• 2 weeks later...

the only "pre-orders" that I do are Limited Run games as I prefer Physical over Digital. The only non Limited Run games I plan to get are all Remasters or Remakes, Akiba's Trip Hellbound and Debriefed and Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne. The only new game that has any interest to me is Scarlet Nexus but that can wait.

Resident Evil Village on PS4 and PS5

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart on PS5

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade on PS5

Having pre-ordered Returnal and Nier Replicant this year as well, I think I'll cool it on the preordering now, it's not really all that imperative that I get games on release given my backlog

Edited by Stan Lee
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

None. I don't want to pay to be a beta tester for a broken game at launch. Plus after no man's sky I never believe the game they show is the game that's coming till I see it in action these days

The only ones i trust, are Rockstar. i pre order their games. But all other, im waiting for reviews. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Stumbled upon the Dying Light 2 Collector's Edition and quickly bought it, the pre-orders went right over my head. Glad I have a copy, even though it's the PS4 version. (but right now, the only real difference betwenn PS4 and PS5 is the physical box art anyway, as long as there is an upgrade ) That steelbook looks sick!

https://assets-prd.ignimgs.com/2021/05/28/image-2021-05-28-095824-1622192358973.png

Also got the physical version for Doki Doki Literatur Club (PS5) pre-ordered, and both Tales of Arise Collector's Editions, PS5 as well.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0514/0958/4316/products/DDLC_GlamShot_All_Words.jpg?v=1623184316

https://www.gamesonly.at/uploads/TalesOfArise_CE.jpg

https://cdn.collectabox.com/de/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/22182234/Tales-of-Arise-Hootle-Edition.jpg

Edited by PraiseTheFluppi

Observer System Redux (PS5)

Ghostrunner (PS5)

Doki Doki Literature Club Plus (Switch)

Death Stranding Director's Cut (PS5)

Metroid Dread (Switch)

Dying Light 2 (PS5)

All on Amazon before my Prime runs out.  I could see me cancelling a few of them and finding copies at local stores on release day, since literally every online retailer I've tried has been so aggressively unreliable at delivering by release day that it almost feels personal at this point.  Maybe Death Stranding, Ghostrunner, Dying Light 2.  The others I could be ok just waiting until whenever they show up.

If I get lazy, or lucky, these Amazon orders are my backup plan.

Edited by Dreakon13