What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

I don’t normally preorder games due to having a big backlog but I’ve currently got Guardians of the Galaxy preordered. It was my favourite of the marvel movies and I was super excited when I saw the game trailer.

I’ve also got Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl preordered. I’m a huge Pokemon fan and feel like that’s one of the few games that could sell out and I might miss the chance to get a copy for a while if I don’t preorder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now I don't have anything on preorder.  I very rarely pre-order anything anymore, partially because I've been disappointed too many times but also because everything seems to go on sale within a month of releasing now.

If I was going to preorder anything that's releasing between now and New Years, it would be Far Cry 6 and Dying Light 2.  Possibly the Demon Slayer game as well.

Quite a few:
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Destiny

inFAMOUS: First Light

Call of Duty: WWII

Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Steins;Gate My Darling's Embrace (English)

Persona Dancing Trilogy

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Australia Exclusive - Special Edition)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Mafia Trilogy Remastered

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War

Cyberpunk 2047

Battlefield 2042

EAS:

Project Starship X

Roommates

Nicole

Yumeutsutsu Re:Master

Yumeutsutsu Re:After

Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition

Conga Master

Task Force Kampas

And in terms of consoles I have pre-ordered a PS4 (second/third shipment) and a PS5 (day one)

... So quite a bit

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing right now. We're in a weird state right now. Usually I do 1 single Pre-Order a year...I don't like to support the $60 (or now $70) full price models for games, but I usually go ahead and do it for 1 game I REALLY want...this year would be Dying Light 2. Next year would be Horizon Forbidden West. But they come out very close to one another (December and February). So I might pre-order the PS4 version of Horizon (since I can pay $10 less for it and still get the PS5 version for free)...and just wait a little on Dying Light, get it when it's like $40 instead. But next year, for right now, also has God of War...that's on Horizon's level of want. So I really haven't decided what I'm doing yet.