What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my list is somewhere here, but also added Ghostwire Tokyo Deluxe ps5 to it.

So now until 1st week april ill be getting 1 to 3 games a week.

still debating GT7

53 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

LRG titles:

Bug Fables CE

wow you still haven't received this? i only ordered standard but i feel like i got it back in October 

5 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

my list is somewhere here, but also added Ghostwire Tokyo Deluxe ps5 to it.

So now until 1st week april ill be getting 1 to 3 games a week.

still debating GT7

wow you still haven't received this? i only ordered standard but i feel like i got it back in October 

Yea, they said the CE wouldn't come until early 2022. It's just February, so still early.

Nothing is pre-ordered.  The last game I pre-ordered was Oddworld Soulstorm, which I will be starting on soon, and that was the first time I had done so since 2012.

I don't see the point in pre-ordering something that I know is almost certainly going to be incomplete at launch, unless it's from a studio that I will always support, like Oddworld.

I have Forbidden West preordered and I have stayed away so far from any new trailer and new footage.

The first game was my first foray into buying a new game at launch with my own money and feeling like I made a good purchase on a new game without feeling like shit afterwards.

I love that first game and I am currently replaying it just in time for the second one.

Got the 18th off from work just to jump into it and feel like a kid back in high-school again!

• 3 weeks later...

PlayStation 4 

5-BA09997-25-E9-48-AE-9-E98-D0-C73-DC647
Horizon Forbidden West (Still haven’t played it yet because of GTA 5 taking up most of my time) 

PlayStation 5 

E5-A0717-A-B391-4019-ABCC-0982-F9-AC495-Horizon Forbidden West (Again still haven’t had time to play it because of GTA 5) 

0-B037-FDE-1324-4856-910-A-EE0-AC13-C799
LEGO: The Skywalker Saga 

I own every LEGO game stack except for Rock Band and Dimensions PS3 and PS4 because Rock Band is extremely difficult and Dimensions is extremely expensive to get all DLC. I’m going to platinum all LEGO Star Wars games in order so that should be fun.