What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

7 minutes ago, Alantor32 said:

1jVBjkGyvcqvgfWEep45wEn7.jpg

Fan of sci-fi mecha anime, I pre-ordered the digital premium edition and will get the season pass and soundtrack once it's out. :)

Really is a shame you won't get a digital copy of the art/source book with this digitally (main reason I'm importing the LE from Japan is due to this and at its price point and English language options on the disc no brainer for me) hoping the full game is good as liked what I tried of the demo.

Absolutely ZERO games do i have pre ordered. 

I stopped that. I don't trust anyone anymore. I wanna see reviews before i buy a game now. I'm done paying full price for a game, to find out after release, that it's a mess :) Then i'd rather buy it 6 months later in a sale, and then the worst bugs and bs is fixed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@MidnightDragon There is nothing wrong with 2 preordered copies of Turtles Cowabunga Collection! After all, I did that myself!

Current pre-orders:

Switch Sports (Switch)

Capcom Fighting Collection (PS4)

Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes (Switch)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Cowabunga Collection (PS4 and Switch for myself AND Switch for my brother who owns a Switch Lite. I'm 42 and my brother is 37 but this is his first console since the N64 and PS1.)

P.S. Can the "pre-order haters" go somewhere else? I'm sure there are other threads to voice distate for such things. Stay on-topic please.

Edited by Icebrand1270
  • Like 3

I don't do conventional pre-orders really any more.  All it does is lock me into one retailer on release day and more often than not they don't deliver on time, and in some cases even physically lost my copy so I couldn't go pick it up.  What's the point of a pre-order if it doesn't even guarantee you a copy anymore?  I just go pick it up myself now on release day from the first place I find nearby with a copy in stock, usually works out.

However, I have a list a mile long I'm waiting on from various limited print publishers... ?

Unpacking (Switch)
Postal REDUX (Switch)
Shadow Man Remastered (Switch)
ENDER LILIES: Quietus Of The Knights (Switch)
Monster Sanctuary (Switch)
Narita Boy (Switch)
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic (Switch)
Song Of Horror (PS4)
Supraland (PS4)
Quake (Switch)
Axiom Verge 1 & 2 Double Pack (Switch)
Axiom Verge 2 (Switch)
Where The Water Tastes Like Wine (Switch)
DARQ: Complete Edition (Switch)
Super Meat Boy (Vita)
Super Meat Boy Forever (Switch)
Super Meat Boy (Switch)
Shadow Warrior 3 (PS4)
Death's Door (Switch)
Broforce (Switch)
Demon Throttle (Switch)

Edited by Dreakon13

I have preordered:

-Last of us (ps3, with avatars, stickers and themes as gift)

-Final fantasy 15 (with poster and the beat em up game as gift)

-metal gear V phantom pain ps4

-Final fantasy 7 remake ps4 (there was a poster and stickers as gift, but thanks to pandemic situation only the game arrived)

Only those games i have preordered in my lifetime, only ff games have platinums, the others dont, i can agree with what many say here that its not worth paying for a broken mess, or top dollar for a "gaming service" that will cost half in less than a year, im still considering buying a triple a full price ps5 game, that is gonna be my trade game for other stuff in the future, bless you physical media

• 2 weeks later...

None currently, there looks like a lack of upcoming games that I would be interested in. The next games I'm probably picking up would be Forspoken and God of War Ragnarok.

My last preorders were;

• Trek to Yomi
  • Ghostwire Tokyo
  • Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • Back for Blood
  • Deathloop

• 2 weeks later...