Buggy on overachiever trophy

cloudstrife2812

I'm trying to 100% complete this game, but 2 items are blocked for me.

Has anyone gone through this to see if it's fixable?

The palette color that needs to beat the staff ghost in all zones, I did it but it didn't release.

And the 2/3 hood blower item on Viktor's Rennen car is blocked even though I've done more than 300 boosts.

I worked hours on this game, I don't want it to be in vain. If anyone knows how to fix it without having to play the whole thing again, I'd really appreciate it.

4 hours ago, cloudstrife2812 said:

I'm trying to 100% complete this game, but 2 items are blocked for me.

Has anyone gone through this to see if it's fixable?

The palette color that needs to beat the staff ghost in all zones, I did it but it didn't release.

And the 2/3 hood blower item on Viktor's Rennen car is blocked even though I've done more than 300 boosts.

I worked hours on this game, I don't want it to be in vain. If anyone knows how to fix it without having to play the whole thing again, I'd really appreciate it.

Hello! I'm also looking for this platinum and I've already hit the time of a team ghost on a track in the Coast, Desert, Jungle and Mountain. But do I need to beat the time on all the tracks? Because in the description of the challenge it says "Win a ghost" not "Win all the ghosts".

Q

Em 20/08/2023 às 00:20, cloudstrife2812 disse:

Depois que abri o tópico, de alguma forma consegui fazer este E o outro que tinha grampeado.

Nos contra-relógio, há certos oponentes que não são chamados de fantasmas da equipe. Eu corri contra eles e a cor foi liberada.

Dude, did it have to run against all the team ghosts to get the color?

• 2 weeks later...