DLC needed to Plat game?

HamiTosh

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 4:10 PM, Alukard_oo said:

Can someone clarify about the DLC? The game has an add-on pack called Crimewave Collection. Does this add-on include all trophy DLC or do I need to buy the Big Score Game Bundle?

The Crimewave Collection has all the DLCs with trophies so you can earn the 100% 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 1:10 PM, Alukard_oo said:

Can someone clarify about the DLC? The game has an add-on pack called Crimewave Collection. Does this add-on include all trophy DLC or do I need to buy the Big Score Game Bundle?

Base game+crimewave collection gets you everything except the "scarface character " pack which was removed however you still get the "Scarface heist" pack which has trophies. The big score bundle is missing DLC if I recall, at the very least the xbox version is.

I'm not sure i would risk it and would just get the game+collection.

Edited by Nierou
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2023 at 3:00 PM, Nierou said:

Base game+crimewave collection gets you everything except the "scarface character " pack which was removed however you still get the "Scarface heist" pack which has trophies. The big score bundle is missing DLC if I recall, at the very least the xbox version is.

I'm not sure i would risk it and would just get the game+collection.

This is not true as far as I can tell. I have the Crimewave Edition through PS Extra but I still need to buy every DLC, nothing seems to be included. Am I doing something wrong ?

Edit : finally figured it out. Crimewave EDITION is just the base game, and not the same as Crimewave COLLECTION. Talk about misleading stuff...

Edited by JeManquedHygiene