Late synching limit

JCP3953
Go to solution Solved by maisie666,

I've gone through of few pages, and can't seem to find an answer,

what is the time limit for late syncing?

My family owns a campground that has very little service and no wifi. Due to some personal matters, my parents have asked me to be the grounds supervisor at night on weekends and some weeknights for the remainder of the season which ends in October right before Halloween, I was there yesterday, I have a PS3 I like to leave there when the season starts, I normally play on my main account but accidentally started Tales of graces F on this profile and got pretty far already with a few trophies popped, this ps3 is used by my family for movies can't exactly bring it with me whenever I go home, I thought of just copying my save between ps3s but then that would cause issues for the none synced trophies, if I start over at home, it would still cause issues when I finally sync it, so what's the limit? Or do I just not touch the game again until I can sync it? 

• Like 1

• Solution

Do NOT transfer saves between consoles without syncing trophies.    You can factory reset the camp console to wipe the trophy data and then start playing at home from scratch if you cannot sync.   

1 hour ago, JCP3953 said:

I've gone through of few pages, and can't seem to find an answer,

what is the time limit for late syncing?

My family owns a campground that has very little service and no wifi. Due to some personal matters, my parents have asked me to be the grounds supervisor at night on weekends and some weeknights for the remainder of the season which ends in October right before Halloween, I was there yesterday, I have a PS3 I like to leave there when the season starts, I normally play on my main account but accidentally started Tales of graces F on this profile and got pretty far already with a few trophies popped, this ps3 is used by my family for movies can't exactly bring it with me whenever I go home, I thought of just copying my save between ps3s but then that would cause issues for the none synced trophies, if I start over at home, it would still cause issues when I finally sync it, so what's the limit? Or do I just not touch the game again until I can sync it? 

Timestamp Synchronization Manipulation

Trophies should appear on your profile as they would “if they immediately synced to the PlayStation Network.” Do not manipulate timestamps by:

• Deletion of un-synced trophies earned, via a PlayStation System Restore (formatting data), followed by using your backed up save-game data. 
  • Transferring save-game data between multiple PlayStation systems without synchronizing data on them before resuming play.

Edited by maisie666
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, maisie666 said:

Do NOT transfer saves between consoles without syncing trophies.    You can factory reset the camp console to wipe the trophy data and then start playing at home from scratch if you cannot sync.   

Timestamp Synchronization Manipulation

Trophies should appear on your profile as they would “if they immediately synced to the PlayStation Network.” Do not manipulate timestamps by:

• Deletion of un-synced trophies earned, via a PlayStation System Restore (formatting data), followed by using your backed up save-game data. 
  • Transferring save-game data between multiple PlayStation systems without synchronizing data on them before resuming play.

Can't reset it, all the games on it are linked to this account, and the movies,

i'm gona leave it at camp and play it there and then just sync it when i bring it home, after reading up the blank profile trick, im not so worried of it,