Do you reckon this be as hard as 2010 FIFA World Cup game to plat?

Conker

Definitely, win the world cup with a 0.5 to 1.5 star team is really difficult online

The trophy does not said online ... so i don´t see any problems with it but i won´t get this anyway .... because of the bad euro 2012 dlc ... never buy a ea sports dlc ever again!

The trophy does not said online ... so i don´t see any problems with it but i won´t get this anyway .... because of the bad euro 2012 dlc ... never buy a ea sports dlc ever again!

Ah i see thought it was the same as 2010 world cup, but remember this isnt dlc this is a full game and i remember the 2010 world cup game was quite fun compared to the euro 2012 dlc

The Moment of Glory
Complete the Final match (major objective) in Story of Finals on World Class difficulty or higher
Better Than Your Average
Beat the Community average finish with a 0.5 - 2.5 star team

I think those are the hard ones, all the rest should be easy, though some might take some time like The English Invented It. 

Nice. How is the game, better then 2010?

I didn't played the 2010 game n PS3 just n PSP, the mechanics and the menu style is like FIFA 14 half offline and half online. To be honest I miss the 2006 game, in my opinion this game doesn't feels like a World Cup game just a FIFA 14 upgrade. But yeah I like the game but IN MY PERSONAL OPINION not the best World Cup Game not as unique as the 2006 at least.  

I didn't played the 2010 game n PS3 just n PSP, the mechanics and the menu style is like FIFA 14 half offline and half online. To be honest I miss the 2006 game, in my opinion this game doesn't feels like a World Cup game just a FIFA 14 upgrade. But yeah I like the game but IN MY PERSONAL OPINION not the best World Cup Game not as unique as the 2006 at least.  

I agree, World Cup 2006 is my favourite football game of all time, had so much fun with that one. 

• Like 1

I think its An online trophy won 2 finals wit cook islands hand Bo trophy toe me :(

I think its An online trophy won 2 finals wit cook islands hand Bo trophy toe me :(

well there's been a few trophies that haven't popped for me when they should have. For example the trophy if the boot fits (score the most goals during the world cup) which i did but never got the trophy for it. i think some might be a bit buggy..

With the Road to Rio De Janeiro Mode, i was playing the game, and I saw you can buy win and draw for the mode in the EASFC catalogue. 

Can you buy your way to city 12? Just Wondering 

Nah there aren't enough to get you through, I'm guessing you might be able to get through 1 or 2 cities with it, so I'm gonna do it at the end so I do the easiest bit legit. :D