Unattainable Platinum

skin_it_up

It is shocking what Milestone has done to this series.  RIDE, 2 & 3 had hard moments but were achievable.  4 is at least twice as difficult as 3 was, even on the easiest difficulty.  And now it looks like 5 is at least that difficult and unachievable.  It is a damn shame

• Like 1

22 hours ago, skin_it_up said:

The platinum is unattainable a friend just hit me up saying the game comes to a end at full throttle there is a glitch with tyres making it impossible to pass so looks like we need a patch to continue.

Hi. Myself and another player got to that point about a week ago. I sent a ticket to the developers as soon as I experienced the glitch, and according to their reply, they are working on a fix. However, they said they were putting it in a 'Bug Backlog' so who knows how long it will be. Very frustrating as I had all the gold medals up until this point so I have nothing to do in the career now.

If you pick the loaned bike, it does allow you to progress through the first 3 races of that championship, but then you get stuck on the very final race.

3 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

The news feed on the PS5 says a new patch is coming in the next few days to fix the endurance mode issue

Ye but that's not fixing the championship tyre bug in act 3.

So hopefully they'll fix this as well. Otherwise it's just a shame that a lot of people can't progress through career and they don't care about fixing this.

15 hours ago, ViioZero said:

Ye but that's not fixing the championship tyre bug in act 3.

So hopefully they'll fix this as well. Otherwise it's just a shame that a lot of people can't progress through career and they don't care about fixing this.

I hope the patch does fix any and all issues as it’s very boring been sat in act 1 not been able to proceed into act 2 just like it must be for yourself stuck in act 3

********************** PRE PATCH SOLUTION ******************

Full Throttle, Championship (15)

Use the loan bike, complete the first 3 races and the 4th qualifying, you can skip qualifying through live session if you want.

At race 4, the orange street tyre notification is visible so you can't start the race, ***CHANGE THE DIFFICULTY UP A BIT THEN BACK DOWN***

The orange notification disappears and you can do the 4th race, enjoy 😁

Thanks to didulltra, i'm just explaining it in English lol

Good news. A patch came out today and along with a couple endurance race bug fixes, this tyre bug has also finally been fixed as well. However, I did find that I still had the orange street tyre notification because I was on the final race of the championship, rather than starting it from the beginning. But I used the work around mdfk79 explained above and it worked a treat. Happy racing everyone 👍

31 minutes ago, Lennie_Briscoe said:

Endurance races are still buggy can not finish the race.

I'm on version 1.0007.000. 

I've had 2 instances before patch 1.07 of the endurance race bug, both times were on Almeria, Andalusia layout, the one with no racing line, both times

it worked on the second attempt, which is still annoying with it being 20 minutes wasted each time lol