Any way to remove/reset earned trophies?

omerainman89

Just now, ZitMeatloaf said:

Trophies can't be deleted.

With only 8 games on your profile, your best bet is probably just starting a new account. Or make an alternate account if you really want to earn trophies again.

Sounds fair, But going on with an account created in 2010's feels better than creating a new 2023-model account.

I don't know if it is legal or not (if not please let me informed), but they have said that there's a tool called bruteforce or something idk which helps you manipulate save files etc. By using this, is it possible to delete significant trophies from my psn?

5 minutes ago, omerainman89 said:

Sounds fair, But going on with an account created in 2010's feels better than creating a new 2023-model account.

I don't know if it is legal or not (if not please let me informed), but they have said that there's a tool called bruteforce or something idk which helps you manipulate save files etc. By using this, is it possible to delete significant trophies from my psn?

Maybe it’s the one you used to get the platinum for LittleBigPlanet2 in 33 minutes. Maybe. 

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Haha 1

Back then I thought it was cool to get a platinum in such short time. But now I know it is just WAY TOO St*pid action...

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Lmao. Holy shit, go ahead and close this topic. This guy is a cheater. 

I have already been warned back then by an admin (i dont remember) and we discussed a lot. He advised me to hide my flagged games. I was cool with them so I didn't do his advice.

1 minute ago, Xylobe said:

If you haven't synced them with PSN, you can delete your local trophy data by formatting your system.

If they have been synced, your only option is to create a new account.

FINALLY A WORTHY REPLY. THANKS MATE!

BUT I GUESS I'LL GO WITH ANOTHER PSN. THAT'S A BETTER OPTION IN MY FRANKLY OPINION. LOOK ALL THOSE HATES, COMING HERE JUST TO SAY "CHEAATEEEER"

3 minutes ago, omerainman89 said:

FINALLY A WORTHY REPLY. THANKS MATE!

BUT I GUESS I'LL GO WITH ANOTHER PSN. THAT'S A BETTER OPTION IN MY FRANKLY OPINION. LOOK ALL THOSE HATES, COMING HERE JUST TO SAY "CHEAATEEEER"

Yes and if you do start a new account, probably best to earn your trophies legitimately :) 

Edit: I should clarify I am not saying that to spread the hate or anything, it is simply an advisory, and while there's nothing stopping anyone from ignoring someone's advice, I can guarantee you will have far more fun and feel better about your platinum trophies if you put the effort into obtaining them. Sometimes you just have to learn the hard way in life, and that's okay. We live and learn. 

Edited by Zipp Storm
  • Like 2