Four days of 25% more experience gain (September 1 to 5)

Afura_33

Hey guys and girls, 

For everyone who hasn't made the level 100 trophy yet Blizzard is making an XP event which means that during september 1 and 5 you will get 25% more experience https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-4/de/news/diablo-4-bonus-weekend-announced-earn-25-increased-experience-and-gold-334731

Have fun and good luck 

Edited by Afura_33
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, kkulifay said:

That’s fantastic! I’m almost at a lvl 40 and just started Act IV on the campaign. It’s such a fun game so far! It’s exceeding my expectations and I can’t wait to get further engrossed in it. 

Glad to hear man :) . I am level 52 and still doing sidequests and progressing in the story, I am somewhere in Act 5. Hope that the 25% experience will help you with leveling cause I did read that going to level 100 is a long long ride :D 

Edited by Afura_33
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Afura_33 said:

Glad to hear man :) . I am level 52 and still doing sidequests and progressing in the story, I am somewhere in Act 5. Hope that the 25% experience will help you with leveling cause I did read that going to level 100 is a long long ride :D 

Thanks man! It’s going to be a long long ride but I’m going to enjoy every minute of it! I’m not putting a time frame on getting this platinum. No pressure, just explore every square inch of the world; one side quest, world event, and dungeon at a time ;) 

Who knows maybe we can start a clan one day and tag team Uber Lilith together?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kkulifay said:

Thanks man! It’s going to be a long long ride but I’m going to enjoy every minute of it! I’m not putting a time frame on getting this platinum. No pressure, just explore every square inch of the world; one side quest, world event, and dungeon at a time ;) 

Who knows maybe we can start a clan one day and tag team Uber Lilith together?

Same here I am taking my time, I am also exploring everything lol, I could be much further if I would rush through the game but I don't want to :) . I would gladly do Uber Lilith with you I mean we can try but I am afraid that my build won't be able to do it lol, I am playing full pure summon necromancer and unfortunately there is just one necro build that can do Uber lilith and that's the bonespear build which I don't like so much :( . What build are you doing? 

Edited by Afura_33
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, kkulifay said:

@Afura_33  l’m using a pulverizing Druid build that is a blast to play with! I have a lot of grinding to do still, but will check in later in the future to coordinate. Cool thread and thanks for the announcement about the XP boost!

Yea Pulverizing druid is pretty powerful for sure, I want to make one as well once I will have achieved platinum for the game :) . You are welcome, I wish you a lot of fun and luck while grinding with the XP boost :)

Edited by Afura_33
  • Like 1