14 trophies away from breaking on PSNP (EDIT might possibly be fixed before it happens?)

6 hours ago, veryrareoriginal said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question but let's say you achieve 100% on dead by daylight if the trophy number exceeds 255, will the blue "H" still appear? I'm guessing it would. But if you hovered over it, it would just say 0 hidden trophies?

Or have i totally misunderstood the situation

Yeah you would have hidden trophies equal to the number of trophies you have after the first 255 trophies. The worst part is you still get the completion % counted against you.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2023 at 9:11 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Yeah you would have hidden trophies equal to the number of trophies you have after the first 255 trophies. The worst part is you still get the completion % counted against you.

Wait whaaaaat, so if you get all the 255 trophies and more dlc come out the game will not be 100% completed on psnp ?💀

That's bs though, literally forces us completionists to get a UGLY H on our profile just to keep the completion rate up... Where do i sign a petition to fix this

Edited by Arzoden
Grammar
  • Like 2

On 9/16/2023 at 7:29 AM, Arzoden said:

Will they not just make another list for more dlc on the PS5 version like they did the PS4 version?

Dead by Daylight • Additional Chapters

PS5 cant get more then 1 trophy set. All the trophies will be in one list. Look on Train sim world 2. It have to many trophies. Psnp just cant synchronize more then 255 trophies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, veryrareoriginal said:

I doubt it'll get addressed since it's been like this for ages

I know, but I hope you're wrong. It's different this time though, as it impacts a game that is played by a lot more people than the other games that have been affected by this issue, e.g., Train Sim World 2.

1 minute ago, Fiercethetear said:

That is not a pathetic reason the infamous H mark sucks

CRT: the H symbol doesn't mean that u are a cheater

also CRT: hide any games that u have cheated

PSNP leaderboard stats: 105,538 CHEATERS REMOVED

😂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

CRT: the H symbol doesn't mean that u are a cheater

also CRT: hide any games that u have cheated

PSNP leaderboard stats: 105,538 CHEATERS REMOVED

😂

Lets be real first thing when I see the H mark I think of cheaters its messed up but it is what it is. 

It would be better if there were different tiers of H mark but this is not a perfect world

Edited by Fiercethetear
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fiercethetear said:

Lets be real first thing when I see the H mark I think of cheaters its messed up but it is what it is. 

It would be better if there were different tiers of H mark but this is not a perfect world

Too many reasons someone might have hidden games. I don't automatically think cheater. I think cheater when they're off the leaderboards. 

I have hidden games, but exactly 0 flags and 0 cheating. I also don't care if people think otherwise. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Too many reasons someone might have hidden games. I don't automatically think cheater. I think cheater when they're off the leaderboards. 

I have hidden games, but exactly 0 flags and 0 cheating. I also don't care if people think otherwise. 

I know thats why I have said it was a messed up thinking process but it is the initial impression I get, I dont have the time to check if a guy has suspicious timestamps

12 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Same, I've only hidden games I simply do not want represented on my profile anymore out of anger/disappointment (Injustice 1, a couple ez plats before I realized how empty they made me feel, Rayman 3), regardless of completion.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 9:02 AM, HusKy said:

Me and others complained about this over 2 years ago:

It's a bit pathetic to see this issue not being resolved 2 years later.

It's not just about the blue H on your profile. It completely breaks statistics, profile completion rate and other features.

Would like to see more pressure from other staff members to get it resolved.

MM i feel your frustration.. 

As for me i will stop playing this game when it caps, and wait for a fix... whenever that may happen .-.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...