Are you a true Final Fantasy Fan? Showing Off my Collection

Massacrer2022

WOWW! That's one of the best collections I've ever seen! Love those old Nintendo boxes and the Lightning PS3 is just so beautiful. 

Question: Why are those PS4 in the last row inside a plastic box? and.. do you plan on buying the FFxDragon Quest 30th Anniversary?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Massacrer2022 said:

Age 41, Spent so many years collecting Final Fantasy Games. Now I got all of them to show off.

spacer.png

Us other ff fans must seem like normies compared to you!🤣 Superb collection my friend!

• Like 1

Wow amazing! i love FF too, although i have nowhere near as much as you. 

I speak Japanese so I have many of the Ultimania Omega books as I like reading those, I have the ones for the FF13 trilogy, X, X-2 and XII. I also have the FFX-2.5 novel which was the worst book I ever read and destroyed the story, and also all three novella of the FF13 series, which were pretty good. I also have the game guide books for the three FF13 games, and FFX-2s PS2 game guide. 

As for games, I actually sold a lot of games and some are digital, but for physical I have the JP versions of FFX/X-2 on vita, FF13 trilogy and FF15, and the EU PS2 version of FFX-2. The rest are digital, where I have FF8, 9 and VII Remake. 

For merch, in Japan I bought a few plushies like moogle, chocobo, Lightning, a few FF13 wall scrolls from years ago, and some stationary like clear files, notebooks, coin pouches and key chains. 

I have been to the Final Fantasy Eorza cafe and the Artnia Square enix shop and cafe a few times in Tokyo as well, so have accumulated some free coasters from those visits.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...