I dont think Dead Nation will be cross-buy + Screenshot

fps_d0minat0r

If you have a look at the trophy list, the vita version is not an 'apocalypse edition' and the DLC is seperated with the main game.

This means its definately not cross-buy with the PS4 version.

It could still be with the PS3 version but I doubt they will wait this long to make a vita version just to give it away as cross buy? considering most people got dead nation for free on PS3 when PSN was hacked some time ago.

Btw I also looked up the person who has this game loaded on his profile. On twitter he posted a pic of it.

I cant post it here because it says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Heres the link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlGcucwIIAAxTnW.jpg:large

Oh just so you know, I used webstore to put DN:AE on my PSN account and I got a free copy of DN PS3 version on my download list too.

Thats odd. Theres no mention of cross-buy when the game was announced on the blog, or right now on the store.

I already had dead nation on PS3 so I wouldnt have been able to tell.

Thats odd. Theres no mention of cross-buy when the game was announced on the blog, or right now on the store.

I already had dead nation on PS3 so I wouldnt have been able to tell.

I was checking my download list on my PS3 for some other reason and I saw it... I was pretty surprised

I wonder how this will play on the Vita. The visuals seem to look fairly bad for a Vita game so hopefully that means the performance will be nice and consistent when there are a lot of zombies on screen. Can't complain about free either, this will be my 3rd free copy as well. 

Parker