[Fixed Now!] Trophies bugged

BlackTorito

Well, seems the “drain ink” and “dismantle items for ink” trophies are bugged, and thus the platinum is unobtainable.

Too bad, its a good game and wanted to experience it. Now we have to wait for a patch, I don’t even know if they will patch this.

EDIT: They fixed them with the December 23 patch

Edited by BlackTorito

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. It is exactly as @BlackTorito describes. Here is the discord server, where the devs are “somewhat” active: https://t.co/AyYzJUBxBD. I already created a thread under the PlayStation bug report section, where I described my findings. Maybe if more of you can chime in over there and the devs see that there is more interest, they will bring the patch sooner. Thank you!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SoulEaterXDD said:

Hello everyone. It is exactly as @BlackTorito describes. Here is the discord server, where the devs are “somewhat” active: https://t.co/AyYzJUBxBD. I already created a thread under the PlayStation bug report section, where I described my findings. Maybe if more of you can chime in over there and the devs see that there is more interest, they will bring the patch sooner. Thank you!

Thanks, I’ve just posted on the discord to apply more pressure!

• 2 months later...

I decided to check in on this, since I also reported the bug to them on Discord a while ago. They actually just posted last week that they have identified the bug, and their console port partners are working on the update process. No ETA specifically, but sounds like a fix is eventually coming.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jkdeadite said:

I decided to check in on this, since I also reported the bug to them on Discord a while ago. They actually just posted last week that they have identified the bug, and their console port partners are working on the update process. No ETA specifically, but sounds like a fix is eventually coming.

Thanks for the update, I was actually wondering why they take so long

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...