Ultra rare DLC trophies...

Saberlarry

The trophies for Robin and Nightwing's bundles are catalogued in the Common section, which have a pretty high percent among 85 to 99% of the players who have completed... Most of the times PSNProfiles show them like that. But there were a few days when i checked out the list and surprisingly they were drastically lowered to Ultra Rare, if i wasn't wrong they were like 0.xx percents. But like what i said it only stayed like that for a few days and ever since they are now back to Common list. So i don't know if this is some kind of bugs or what? Just want to put some of them into my Trophy Cabinet.

Here's why

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/13490-main-game-dlc-trophies-not-seperate/

In my opinion this was a bad move and one reason I don't have this site track my stats anymore

What vivan said - i'll also add 'oh god not this thread again'

Here's the thing, the DLC trophies for Arkham City have always been separated and they're still ultra rare. Not like games like Burnout Paradise and Bioshock 2. Look for yourself under DLC 1

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1081-Batman-Arkham-City

Here's the thing, the DLC trophies for Arkham City have always been separated and they're still ultra rare. Not like games like Burnout Paradise and Bioshock 2. Look for yourself under DLC 1

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1081-Batman-Arkham-City

Yeah I know that but it's the way they determine who owns the DLC. You gotta earn 1 trophy in said DLC for it to count as a owner of it. Otherwise, say if you got plat in said game but no DLC trophies then it will show that you don't own the DLC and won't count towards rarity stats but STILL counts towards your overall game completion lmao

The trophies for Robin and Nightwing's bundles are catalogued in the Common section, which have a pretty high percent among 85 to 99% of the players who have completed... Most of the times PSNProfiles show them like that. But there were a few days when i checked out the list and surprisingly they were drastically lowered to Ultra Rare, if i wasn't wrong they were like 0.xx percents. But like what i said it only stayed like that for a few days and ever since they are now back to Common list. So i don't know if this is some kind of bugs or what? Just want to put some of them into my Trophy Cabinet.

Their rarity being listed as Common is accurate and will very likely stay that way. It's based on only those ppl who own the dlc. I'm mean, why would anyone spend $7 for each of them and not actually complete them and get the trophies? You certainly shouldn't let that deter you from displaying them in your trophy cabinet.

Thanks guy, the DLCs weren't really hard, i did have numerous retries but they weren't crazily hard overall, just need patience and luck. So showing them off isn't some kind of big thing. I guess trophies like that Twisted Metal platinum you've got are worthier.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if DLC are "off", people who just played the basic game must be at 100% complete, no ?

but, it doesn't seem too. so, there's a "problem" ;)

As far as the PSN is concerned, you're right and the game is incomplete if you don't invest in the DLCs. As far as this site goes though The base game and all the DLC is partitioned. So if you click on the game as it appears on your trophy list it will say you're at 100% in the main game, then list your percentages for any DLC separate. Remember, this site is a third party and isn't actually affiliated with the actual PSN. That's why the breakdown is different when checking here versus your trophies from the XMB on your system

• Like 1