Ever have trouble loading store on PS4?

ShadowGandalf

I sometimes can't get the PS4 store to load in. I press it but it just goes to a blue screen and stays there. Only the PS button will back it out. It does this a lot. I've tried waiting before pressing in, I've tried closing any open apps, but when it won't load, it seems nothing will work. It doesn't do this EVERY time, but it happens more than 50% of the time. Does anyone else experience issues like this?

Yeah I've usually experienced this so what I did is use the store as soon as you log in/ turn on your PS4 and it SHOULD work its always worked for me when I did that.

If I play a game or after i have it on for about 15 minutes it just goes to that blank blue screen whenever I try to use the store.

Hope this helped ya a bit! :lol:  

I haven't had this happen when trying to access the store but I have had it happen when trying to pull up my trophies on the PS4. Within the last week or two it's happened almost 50% of the time. Typically though I can just back out of the trophy screen and go right back in and it works fine.

Edited by BooneJusticius

I sometimes can't get the PS4 store to load in. I press it but it just goes to a blue screen and stays there. Only the PS button will back it out. It does this a lot. I've tried waiting before pressing in, I've tried closing any open apps, but when it won't load, it seems nothing will work. It doesn't do this EVERY time, but it happens more than 50% of the time. Does anyone else experience issues like this?

This happens to me to. Maybe not as much as 50% but it does happen. I have left it on the blue screen and eventually it loaded

This actually happens quite a lot for me. I've found it to do this more-so when I try to load the store ASAP after logging into an account/turning on my Ps4 or after exiting a game or other app.

It certainly happens to me. I could list a lot of other problems as well.

One I specifically hate is the category for Playstation Plus. The Playstation Plus ads / advertising shows up on the front page of the story when going to the category, I want to see the Playstation Plus games and it constantly just shoots me back to the screen to choose Playstation Plus as something to buy, even though I have it. While on the Ps3, the Playstation Plus category leads to PS+ games.

Edited by Blankmar

It's a bit slow for my liking but it tends to always load up for me. Although I found last night that a few of the PS+ freebies wouldn't download and then when the screen refreshed they were suddenly unavailable. 

Edited by Malfuras