Where is the HYPE for Trials Fusion?

athomathom

I am seriously excited for Trials Fusion this Wednesday but nobody really talking that much about it. Now it's cross-platform i thought Trials would become a big name for sure. It was pretty much the main reason i got a 360 late last gen.

Trials is on the PS4 !!! That is huge !!!

I even got Trials Frontier on iPad to hold me over. Need some new trials friends to compete against, add me on psn: oiTHOMio

Also think might twitch stream some long sessions this week, send me your channels to, follow on twitter: oiTHOMio

Anyone else hyped up for Trials?

• Like 1

What's trials?

This is Trials - 

If you have a slight OCD you will be hooked on this game. It has a track creator, great local multiplayer and the extreme tracks are so satisfying when you no fault them. My words cannot give justice to this game.

I am! Love the Trials games and hyped as hell to finally be able to play it on a Sony console!

Me too man, me too.

Yeah it's f*cking awesome!!! It's just 2 days away and I really can't wait. Played all of them on PC so I'll definitelly be getting it on my favourite platform

btw: If you'll be getting trials and want someone to compare scores with, add me on PSN :)

This is Trials -

I think he was joking. Otherwise he was really missing out..

I even got Trials Frontier on iPad to hold me over. Need some new trials friends to compete against, add me on psn: oiTHOMio

So did I but that game is pretty bad. There's just no challenge in the tracks and that's one of the main thing I love about trials. If you want a decent trial like game on your iPad, download GnarBike

Edited by UMPiCK24

Yeah it's f*cking awesome!!! It's just 2 days away and I really can't wait. Played all of them on PC so I'll definitelly be getting it on my favourite platform

btw: If you'll be getting trials and want someone to compare scores with, add me on PSN :)

So did I but that game is pretty bad. There's just no challenge in the tracks and that's one of the main thing I love about trials. If you want a decent trial like game on your iPad, download GnarBike

I'll add you on psn and try lay down some half decent times to beat. Need to get the muscle memory back for the extreme tracks, and hopefully a 5 x the size Gigatrack. Sucks they did not add a platinum trophy. Platinum for getting all platinum medals would be an insanely hard but satisfying trophy.

I'll check out GnarBike next long commute, Frontier is doing just enough to keep me playing but not spending money or turning back on 360.

:giggle:

Yeah this game never really interested me. If it goes free on + I will try it out

You owe it to yourself

I'll 100% be getting this when I get a PS4 in July. I loved Trials Evolution

Is July your Bday? Evo was amazing, only online mp let it down a bit, i still played loads of it though. And grinded for the squirrel head.

I'm going to buy It when It's cheaper because I'm not that exitced for it. Still looks fun. :)

So fun, and crazy addictive. And a game with real skill needed. Its the purist gameplay and local multiplayer is sweet.

I'll add you on psn and try lay down some half decent times to beat. Need to get the muscle memory back for the extreme tracks, and hopefully a 5 x the size Gigatrack. Sucks they did not add a platinum trophy. Platinum for getting all platinum medals would be an insanely hard but satisfying trophy.

I'll check out GnarBike next long commute, Frontier is doing just enough to keep me playing but not spending money or turning back on 360.

Oh god no! Even though Gigatrack was fun that gold was so hard to get  :angry: 

Yeah it was a real dissappointment for me. When the retail version got announced I was really expecting a plat  :unsure:

Oh god no! Even though Gigatrack was fun that gold was so hard to get  :angry:

The gold or the platinum? Platinum was no faults and 7mins?

I remember finally getting platinum and then going back and forth on times with a friend. In the end managed to shave off 10 seconds from platinum but was still like 30-40 seconds from leaders. The top guys on the leader boards are insane.

Yeah it was a real dissappointment for me. When the retail version got announced I was really expecting a plat  :unsure:

Hopefully they will add the platinum to the final DLC. I think walking dead did that right?

The gold or the platinum? Platinum was no faults and 7mins?

I remember finally getting platinum and then going back and forth on times with a friend. In the end managed to shave off 10 seconds from platinum but was still like 30-40 seconds from leaders. The top guys on the leader boards are insane.

Yeah sorry I meant the platinum :D

Hopefully they will add the platinum to the final DLC. I think walking dead did that right?

Yes but that was different. It didn't have the platinum when episode one was released because you only had 1/5 of the game. I doubt they will do this with trials. I am still not sure if I'll be getting the season pass...

Yeah sorry I meant the platinum :D

Yes but that was different. It didn't have the platinum when episode one was released because you only had 1/5 of the game. I doubt they will do this with trials. I am still not sure if I'll be getting the season pass...

Yeah they don't seem to have platinum medals anymore, sucks a little. I will get the season pass, but for Evo on 360 i was bored by the 2/3 dlc. Hopefully they release them bit quicker this time or add more cool things with each dlc.

EDIT: Yeah they do have platinum medals, just have to unlock a bike first.

Edited by oiTHOMio