Servers could close before 2nd game comes out

I just finished the multiplayer for this. Had to restart from scratch because didn't have my save from 2015 as your progress doesn't get saved to a server. I don't know if the private matches have P2P but doesn't this have to rely on a server? The multiplayer I underestimated how long it would take. It takes about 4 hour boosting sessions a day which takes about a week with 4 players all up doing it at same time. Very tedious it becomes.

10 minutes ago, ElektrickRage said:

I just finished the multiplayer for this. Had to restart from scratch because didn't have my save from 2015 as your progress doesn't get saved to a server. I don't know if the private matches have P2P but doesn't this have to rely on a server? The multiplayer I underestimated how long it would take. It takes about 4 hour boosting sessions a day which takes about a week with 4 players all up doing it at same time. Very tedious it becomes.

If this had actual servers it would have closed when THQ went under 10 years ago.

28 minutes ago, ElektrickRage said:

Had to restart from scratch because didn't have my save from 2015 as your progress doesn't get saved to a server.

I think you just pointed out that this is likely not a thing to worry about. Game does not seem to rely on external servers and the multiplayer is handled by basic PSN functionality.