47 Trophies?

Well the xbox version got 46 achievements so it can be both

Because Xbox doesn't use Platinum system.

On Xbox, you get every achievement without anything else. In Sony's case, you get Platinum as additional bonus to the last trophy while you don't get anything if you get last achievement on Xbox.

Edited by SatoshiOokami

Because Xbox doesn't use Platinum system.

On Xbox, you get every achievement without anything else. In Sony's case, you get Platinum as additional bonus to the last trophy while you don't get anything if you get last achievement on Xbox.

yes i know that, but if they wanted to have 47 trophies they would have of course added another achievment to the xbox version, which proofs that it may have been a coincidence, unless they just don't care about xbox

yes i know that, but if they wanted to have 47 trophies they would have of course added another achievment to the xbox version, which proofs that it may have been a coincidence, unless they just don't care about xbox

I won't say, I won't say it, I won't say it...

Okay, I will. No one cares about Xbox.

And it's most likely a policy that the number of achievements must be trophies - 1 so the achievements are the same as trophies.

• Like 1

I won't say, I won't say it, I won't say it...

Okay, I will. No one cares about Xbox.

And it's most likely a policy that the number of achievements must be trophies - 1 so the achievements are the same as trophies.

impossible. Sony has a limit where a game cannot have more than 51 non-DLC trophies, where xbox can have up to 100 achievements per game, just look at Oblivion and The Orange Box, so they don't follow really any sort of rule book

impossible. Sony has a limit where a game cannot have more than 51 non-DLC trophies, where xbox can have up to 100 achievements per game, just look at Oblivion and The Orange Box, so they don't follow really any sort of rule book

Thats not really true, uncharted golden abyss among others has 56 trophies. Heavy rain has 57...

well that's because trophies weren't a thing back then but if they would have been i hardly believe sony would have allowed a game with 100 non-dlc trophies

That's why new games that are released on both XBox and PS3 have the same achievements and since XBox doesn't use Platinum system like I said XBox has one achievement less than the number of trophies.

• 3 months later...

Never noticed this, quite funny

Anyone else glad it's not agent 354?

Why couldn't it be a cliched agent 1? 1 platinum for just putting the disc in and not playing the game (I'm not saying the game is bad, I quite liked it).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...