Killzone Mercenary Botzone Launches On PS Vita Today

Goro

Which means this is still impossible to platinum for those who hate MP like me, I've actually prevented the game from connecting to the online servers because I really hate MP.  No loss on my part however since I paid nothing for it because of PS+ and will likely just get rid of it when I get tired of it.

Couldn't all of the MP haters just create a gaming session for the trophies that are required for MP and mop the rest up with botzone?

Couldn't all of the MP haters just create a gaming session for the trophies that are required for MP and mop the rest up with botzone?

No, you can't earn any of the trophies on private matches.

I've already searched for that and they confirmed it can't be obtained that way.

You can only use the the online MP or botzone for the MP trophies.

I'm just not sure if Botzone kills count for the Bloodbank trophy.

I've already searched for that and they confirmed it can't be obtained that way.

Sorry didn't mean a private match, but you can invite friends to games and party up  to get some of the trophies.

Which means this is still impossible to platinum for those who hate MP like me, I've actually prevented the game from connecting to the online servers because I really hate MP. No loss on my part however since I paid nothing for it because of PS+ and will likely just get rid of it when I get tired of it.

I think improbable would be a better word choice than impossible. Sounds to me like you're not even willing to try.

You can organize boosts in a public lobby. Also, bots do count toward Bloodbank.

Edit: I thought it was more time efficient to keep replaying the fifth contract than to play botzone. I switched over once I completed all the mp trophies.

Edited by Rowdi

I think that was the idea because I know a lot of people passed on this game because the MP trophies can kind of be a pain in the ass. Hopefully it will make it easier to get the 10 kill streak.

I think too that maybe they just want to close the servers since not too many people are on it anymore and connection issues with the online have been a pain for many. 

They should bring it to PS4. That would be a dream.

I think improbable would be a better word choice than impossible. Sounds to me like you're not even willing to try.

You can organize boosts in a public lobby. Also, bots do count toward Bloodbank.

Edit: I thought it was more time efficient to keep replaying the fifth contract than to play botzone. I switched over once I completed all the mp trophies.

Thanks for the tip, I was farming the 1st level.

I'll try the 5th contract.

All I need now is Bloodbank.

They should bring KZ Merc to PS4 or Botzone for Shadowfall?

Botzone is already available on Shadow Fall, I'm just not sure if it's from a free update or one of the paid DLCs coz when I bought and played Shadow Fall, I've downloaded every DLCs from Season Pass.

I feel that Shadow Fall is a bit more boring than Mercenary.

I'll try to plat that game some other time or maybe months from now.

Edited by ipot_04

• 3 weeks later...

According to the guide on http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/killzone-mercenary/210160-killzone-mercenary-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Centurion can be done with the botzone applied however after you play your 100th match in botzone you would have to play at least 1 MP game to get the trophy to pop. I haven't seen anyone on their forums dispute this yet so i think this is still ok.

Yeah this was learned quite a time after I made that comment. Someone was brave to spend that much time doing botzone to find out that you can boost 99% of that trophie in single player mode lol

• Like 1

• 3 months later...