Online Collectibles

DaScorpio_

They don't have to be reachable so to speak. As long as you can visually see them, even if they're out of bounds, they're fair game. For example, on The Wall, I found one on top of the tower at the VSA base. Right in that little center bit (if you can imagine it in your mind). Personally, I don't even bother trying to find them unless my team is dominating. One of the best ways to find them, is to look for an out of place golden/yellowish glow. The boxes illuminate that color, so you could spot them without actually seeing the box itself. Hope that helped somewhat.

• Like 1

Anyone knows a way to detect them bcz i am playing match after match  in corner it says ''online collectible found'' and I am running across whole map and can't find any, and are they at random place each time?

any tips will be appreciated

If it says online collectible found then it's not in that current match. Someone already found it. There is one collectible box per match it's black and yellow and has a yellow glow to it and most of the time they are well hidden. There is no way to detect them so wander around and they are usually up high on something or if on the ground they are tucked away a bit and blend in so ya gotta keep your eyes peeled. Play warzone matches cause everyone focuses on the objective and well give you a chance to search the map... Good luck

• Like 2

• 1 month later...