Interesting Quotes/Sayings in video games that Just Made you think of Life for a min

DarknessKey92

I Honestly Struggled to find a Suitable Topic name for this Thread, but the point is: What are some Video Game Sayings you have Heard/read A Character say that just had you really think for a brief min and wonder. This is a life lesson in the form of a Quote/Saying coming from this character. That can not only be used to reference the Video Game's Life, But ours as well. I remember in 2010 me and this one guy were in class having to do a debate(I don't even remember if it was about Science or History), and he used "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" line on me. I was thinking in my head "What?" while everyone just stayed silent as 1 guy was cracking up(at the time I had no idea about Assassin's Creed"). But I guess he thought it was suitable refrence, or he was just trying to act funny...IDK to be honest. But I never forgot that happened after learning it was a AC Quote. That's probably a bad example, but some sayings are actually good examples to use as references. For instance:

"A man chooses. A slave obeys."
―Andrew Ryan(BioShock)

“Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here, and now”
– Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII)

“Death is inevitable. Our fear of it makes us play safe, blocks out emotion. It’s a losing game. Without passion you are already dead.”
–Max Payne(Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne)

I know some people find it silly or stupid for people to quote Video game Sayings in real life, but you'd be surprised. I'm sure if you heard that somewhere else you'd think it was very interesting. But not many people would dare use Video game quotes in real life lessons, cus they feel embarrassed.

Guys please don't post comedic posts or posts that don't hold a meaning behind them, I know people like saying catch phrases about characters, but if someone reads the posts with a serious outlook and reads a post that's meant to be funny; they will get upset. I didn't type this portion 1st because I didn't think people would do it, but since it's started to happen please just stick to the Topic.
Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 3

Squall Leonheart

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."

• Like 4

All the deep quotes from games like Beyond and TLoU just fly by me, even though I know they are deep. xD But I love some Fallout quotes.

"Anger is a valid emotion. It's only bad when it takes control and makes you do things you don't want to do."

-Ellen Hopkins

And of course :

"War.... War never changes"

Enough said with that quote.

Edited by -Dark Mark-
  • Like 2

"We can’t go home. There’s a line men like us have to cross. If we’re lucky, we do what’s necessary, and then we die." — John Konrad,Spec Ops The Line "there's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city"       —Elizabeth,Bioshock Infinite         "Oh I DO love blowing things up!"—Elara,Hunted The Demon Forge

• Like 2

It's not as "deep" as some of the others but I always liked it, from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

“It’s not the great who are strong. It’s the strong who are great.” -Albel Nox

Edited by Masamune_316

Hmm, that's an interesting topic.

"That is... The camaraderie that we've built through our various battles!!! Where we born, how we live, not even what we are... None of us have anything in common! All we have is camaraderie! However, there is no weakness to be found in our bond!" - Valvatorez from Disgaea 4

"There is no meaning in strength only used to hurt others. I have dreams... Dreams worth dying for!" - Firion from Final Fantasy II

"Believe in the future and persist in the present. That's what I'll do!" - Firion from Final Fantasy II

" You work hard for the approval of others, but I think you're fine just the way you are "

Elena to Poison in Street Fighter x Tekken

The moment I read this quote while playing it honestly made me tear up a bit, Poison is a new-half ( Transgender ) character in the Final Fight/Street Fighter Universe so it was quite beautiful to have a quote like this and being somewhat the same yet different situation as Poison personally, you now know why it hits deep for me.

Lollipop Chainsaw has some gems.

Zombie football player: "Ten hut, Ten butt fuck."

Juliet asked Nick his favorite color and replied "Blue, no green, I fucked up, it's yellow."

Random zombie: "I'm going to fist my ass with your head."

Random kid you save: "I'm totally going to masturbate to you tonight."

Juliet: "Don't be racist against cows Nick!"

• Like 1

I'm getting all the feels right now .... loads of games have truly brilliant quotes 

i know this isn't from a video game but is did come from Ken Levine creator and writer of Bioshock 

''We all make choices but in the end our choices make us''

A lot of Video Games really make me realize thing , rethink things and re imagine things 

It's a very strong medium , you just need to look for it .

• Like 1