What is your highest round on black ops zombies?

Mine was 51 in kino der toten. Keep doing laps and grabbing mp40 ammo as you passed. I found Black ops 2 alot harder. I think treyarch didn't like players making trains and laps because they added a hole lot more obstacles and also fire to make it more difficult to run around in the 2nd game

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I remember getting somewhere above 28, but that was on my own. Never did very well with other people. I usually tried for a pack-a-punched Galil or HK21 for the ammo. I'm very impressed at all the people getting above 50. Wish I could get that high up one day :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I miss the maps from WaW + BO1. The subsequent maps made it too complicated and harder to just rape-train zombies. It was supposed to be a mode to chillax and zone out, but now they've gone and fucked it up by making every map a goddamned maze with several enigmas to solve & rituals to perform before you can turn on the power or pack-a-punch.

But rants aside, I tested my endurance on Ascension and made it to round 59 before my power shut off. Never tried it since, but it's all the same past round 30 so the sky's the limit.

• 3 years later...

My top 5 highest rounds.

1. Ascension (BO3): 100

2. Kino Der Toten(BO1): 76

3. Revelations: 70

4. Shadows of Evil: 64

5. Der Eisendrache: 62

Edited by joeh6057
Wanted to add more information