Harder than world at war?

zafira1290

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if it's harder because it's been so long since I played WaW but CoD classic is definitely more frustrating. At least with WaW it's consistent, you know you're going to get spammed with grenades, in CoD classic you go around a corner (Or even lean out) and you can get shot instantly and die, next time you do it you won't, it's horribly inconsistent adding randomness which in turn creates BS deaths which that in turn leads to a LOT of frustration and rage, mix that with a downright awful checkpoint system and you've got yourself a rage inducing concoction.

If COD classic were to go on sale I would probably give veteran another try but from what I can remember it's a pain in the ass.

It is, but it's definitely doable. It's just about taking your time and trying to not let the BS deaths like I mentioned get to you.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To be honest, I really don't care it its harder than world at war. I used to play a lot of classic games when I had my ps2 to 2007, so I really wouldn't mind playing a hard classic game. Its actually fun. I want to get call of duty classic, too bad I don't have the money right now. Anyone know how much it cost? Because I might want to get platinum for that game.

*if

Classic is way harder because its merely luck & no health packs, plus if you have low health as is some checkpoints might not happen. I also thought MoH Frontoine was harder than W@W too. W@W had health regen, & the grenade spams were usually only horrid on three missions 'Relentless', 'Blowtorch & Corkscrew' & the last one

• 3 months later...

Waw was hard on vet because of the bullshit mix of precise enemy aiming, slow health regeneration, infinite spawns, bad friendly ai, grenade spam, infinite spawning enemies oh yeah did I mention they spam u with more grenades then ww2 produced? Cod Classic is hard because of the health bar, aggressive enemies, solo missions, no med packs, bad graphics, terrible hit boxes, no sprint button, awful animations, bad controls, and a insane amount of enemies

Edited by Kubanga
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Both has its fair share on being painful and have their own advantage in comparison

Call of duty Classic

- No health pack

- Little checkpoint if health are low

- AI in some missions are useless

Call of duty world at war

- Grenade spasm

- Unlimited enemies in most levels

- Cannot remain in one place for long

World at war was an awesome game back in the day, I managed to plat the game in like 5 months. World at war was a challenge, some levels I had to do over again a few times, but I still got the plat. The trophy I had trouble the most was Sum of All Zeros but I managed to get it. I'm willing to give CoD Classic a try sometime soon. Very soon.

• 2 months later...