Have you ever...?

Mr_Freaker

On 9/14/2023 at 8:36 AM, Z1MZUM said:

No, I would have in my teen years but it's not a common drug here.

Have you ever done a wheelie that lasted way longer then expected and felt like king of the world only to stack?

Did lots of wheelies like that on my old Kawasaki ZX10R. That thing could pull wheelies for days and often did. Luckily never crashed it, although I had many near misses...

spacer.png

Have you ever broken a bone, or did you remember to drink enough milk as a child?

28 minutes ago, Gerdie_3000 said:

Did lots of wheelies like that on my old Kawasaki ZX10R. That thing could pull wheelies for days and often did. Luckily never crashed it, although I had many near misses...

spacer.png

Have you ever broken a bone, or did you remember to drink enough milk as a child?

Didnt really 'break' a bone but i have fracture both my left and right big toe. Almost got my arm broken in Jiu-Jitsu practice though.

Have you ever felt bad not going for a platinum in a certain game you played?

• Like 1

Yes, when for some uknown reason the game glitches something and the platinum gets wasted for that run, even when the game is fun and i complete that run in order to get as many trophies as possible, its annoying when this happens, and i dont play right away because im concerned it will happen again, so yeah, thats not cool

Have you ever experienced something related to a ghost/paranormal story?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...