Trophy Guides?

While we are brainstorming...

If you do incorporate a Trophy Guide System, could you add the ability to show/hide earned trophies (maybe a button at the top to toggle "show/hide")? This way you don't have to wade through all the trophy info on trophies you already have. It totally depends on how the guide(s) are set up if this is even possible or not.

While we are brainstorming...

If you do incorporate a Trophy Guide System, could you add the ability to show/hide earned trophies (maybe a button at the top to toggle "show/hide")? This way you don't have to wade through all the trophy info on trophies you already have. It totally depends on how the guide(s) are set up if this is even possible or not.

So basically like .com :huh:

Yeah. If you wrote it, it's your content to take wherever you want.

Can transfer mine across from .com (BF1943, both Waw Cod Packs)

So basically like .com :huh:

It could be similar to the current Wiki format guides on .com, yes. However, if this is being done from "ground up" it could be made much better. For example, the Show/Hide Toggle button could be at the top of the guide. When you click on it, it could retrieve the trophies you currently have earned on your account and hide them completely from the guide (or mark them completed in some way). This will probably require a much more advanced "Template" so i'm not sure if this is even practical.

:P

lol i don't mind helping with that though, would you consider this a trophies website though?

I have this question too - this website's interface is clean and I'm sure it's going to become a great community in the years to come as it establishes its identity. But is this really a community/discussion website or one that helps people keep track of and earn more trophies? Both ideas certainly have merit, but it certainly depends on what you initially envisioned for the site, Sly.

I have this question too - this website's interface is clean and I'm sure it's going to become a great community in the years to come as it establishes its identity. But is this really a community/discussion website or one that helps people keep track of and earn more trophies? Both ideas certainly have merit, but it certainly depends on what you initially envisioned for the site, Sly.

Why can't it be both?

• Like 4

For those who are thinking of porting their guide from .com, I'm almost certain that there will be some issues. Over at .com the TGT and Admins don't want the guides on the site to be on other sites so that they'll have some exclusivity for the good guides there.

I think if ports are to be made you'd first have to consult the TGT / Admins on .com