Trophy Guides?

• 2 weeks later...

Could we not transfer our own stuffs too?

This is something important for people to understand.

Unless you are a paid employee of another site, and are writing for just that site as part of a paid or compensated job description, ALL guides, tips, etc. are your personal property.

Unless there is a stipulation in writing, and agreed upon by both parties, the original copyright holder retains ALL copyrights and/or permissions of use to their original material(s).

Simply posting such materials on another web-site does not allow the owners (or Moderators/Administrators) of that site to claim copyright to said items, materials, writings, images, artwork or created materials. Some sites may note that they can freely use such submitted materials, but they can not, legally, claim copyright nor prevent the originator from using their copyrighted works elsewhere.

So "Yes", if you wrote a guide or shared tips on another site, and did not sell or forfeit (in writing) your rights to said materials, you can use them wherever and whenever you wish.

Well, would love to have a thumb up/down for tips, but is it possible to do this on a whole game without a lot of chatter? Or do we need a single thread for each trophy? I really didn't like the way the guides became on PS3T, so that idea is not to my liking, there's a lot of concideration to take in mind when deciding this.

As for the guides, we rally don't need to the the entire backlog of 300+ games, if we set a date, like 01012012 and start there then that is that, people wanting guides for older games will find them elsewhere. We can then start doing older games when we feel for it.

Taking guides with us - that I'm not so sure is allowed, there is some laws regarding this so that should proberly be looked into before taking anything from other sites, it might be you that wrote it, but if it's posted on another site they get the rights.

//WhiteWolf