ad hoc co op...

DARKSCORPONOXR

its got online mode also tweak but im waitin for an overall concensus on it tho as a few ppl are sayin its laggy and dc's on other web forums... i only really wanna play it on the handheld too but if ad hoc doesnt count towards co op then i'll just download it on the ps3 to play...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Can the game be played online too or ad-hoc only?

Not that i intend to buy it after getting it free for ps3 and ps4.kinda lame we dont get it for vita as well cause thats the only version i'd like to play honestly

Why didn't you get the Vita version for free? I got it and the dlc for free since I already had them for ps3.

its got online mode also tweak but im waitin for an overall concensus on it tho as a few ppl are sayin its laggy and dc's on other web forums... i only really wanna play it on the handheld too but if ad hoc doesnt count towards co op then i'll just download it on the ps3 to play...

The ps3 version had connectivity problems too.

Why didn't you get the Vita version for free? I got it and the dlc for free since I already had them for ps3.

The ps3 version had connectivity problems too.

Didnt realize i got the ps3 version off my brother his account,so i cant download it to my account on the vita.

Thanks for trying to warn me anyway.

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

I've already tried ad-hoc mode and got the co-op trophy

im postin about ad hoc co op/solo... it doesnt allow it, most games will allow you to play co op in ad hoc even if its on your own but dead nation doesnt...

not that its an issue, the online connectivity for other versions is awful too like gary busey posted B) but occassionly it will stay connected and be free of lag...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR