I picked this up and enjoying it personally.  The dungeons are randomly generated (even though they are still kind of plan at least during the early stages).  Combat is interesting that has to do with positioning and team building mostly.  Story wise is a very typical jrpg with a choice to pick which girl you end up with (or all of them)

I would suggest just downloading the demo and try it out yourself.

• Like 1

I have no idea why but I love this game. More conceptions. I AM THE GOD'S GIFT! MORE BABIES!

That aside, love the look of it even though it's pretty similar if not exactly like P4G, the only person I've played, but it catches my attention much more.

Though I may just be too simple of a person that I'm ignoring cons to this game but oh well.

Back to making babies! :yay:

• Like 1

I have no idea why but I love this game. More conceptions. I AM THE GOD'S GIFT! MORE BABIES!

Back to making babies! :yay:

Is this game about procreating?! That's cool! :highfive:

I saw trophies saying about 100 children, so probably you can make babies more than that right? :yay:

Is this a Japanese version?

• Like 1

Is this game about procreating?! That's cool! :highfive:

I saw trophies saying about 100 children, so probably you can make babies more than that right? :yay:

Is this a Japanese version?

For me, I can make as many children as you want, however the limit is 70. Also, in order to procreate, you need 100 BP (Bond Points).

Latter on, you will get the ability called "Tri-Mating", and it will cost 150BP (I think).

Lastly, the chance of getting twins depends on the affection that you make with the girls.

• Like 1

I think it's alright, the combat I'm still trying to wrap my head around. So far though it seems far too basic and too easy.

The FPS talking scenes are awkward as all get out so I'm not a fan of that. Characters pretty much rely on tropes. Shy Busty, Ditzy little one, young smart one, Plain. Are the first four you get.

It is Atlus and it is the main reason why I bought it. I enjoy most of their games(Shin Megami series[including Persona], Summon Knights, etc) and some of their translation work(namely Super Robot Taisen OG).

But right now the game is in the same levels as another Atlus RPG game, Growlanser in that it just exsits.

Certainly more palletable than Valhalla Knights 3 though. That game was just a train powered by awkwardness.

Edited by HeroMAXD

I think it's alright, the combat I'm still trying to wrap my head around. So far though it seems far too basic and too easy.

The FPS talking scenes are awkward as all get out so I'm not a fan of that. Characters pretty much rely on tropes. Shy Busty, Ditzy little one, young smart one, Plain. Are the first four you get.

It is Atlus and it is the main reason why I bought it. I enjoy most of their games(Shin Megami series[including Persona], Summon Knights, etc) and some of their translation work(namely Super Robot Taisen OG).

But right now the game is in the same levels as another Atlus RPG game, Growlanser in that it just exsits.

Certainly more palletable than Valhalla Knights 3 though. That game was just a train powered by awkwardness.

I have to agree for right now. I already found myself auto battling in the first dungeon and began to worry about the battle system. For the most part it seems pretty solid but I wish I bought Demon Gaze first. As of the first 3 and a half hours of game play it sits at a 3.5 out of 5.

The anal part about me that demands that EVERYONE be at the same level is going to drive me insane with this game since you can only bring one heroine and nine babies into battle at a time.

I have to agree for right now. I already found myself auto battling in the first dungeon and began to worry about the battle system. For the most part it seems pretty solid but I wish I bought Demon Gaze first. As of the first 3 and a half hours of game play it sits at a 3.5 out of 5.

The anal part about me that demands that EVERYONE be at the same level is going to drive me insane with this game since you can only bring one heroine and nine babies into battle at a time.

Funny enough, prior to buying conception  I was debating on buying that or Demon's Gaze.

Edited by HeroMAXD

It won't be banned. They are never really out right doing anything worthy of being censored. Just the usual little fan service things.

Well, yeah they may or may not, but I heard Atlus won't release a physical/hard copy of the game. Only a downloadable/digital copy for EU.

I think I'll pass. I'll wait for my vacation and import the hard copy somewhere...

It's a pity EU is last most of the time.

Well, yeah they may or may not, but I heard Atlus won't release a physical/hard copy of the game. Only a downloadable/digital copy for EU.

I think I'll pass. I'll wait for my vacation and import the hard copy somewhere...

It's a pity EU is last most of the time.

Hell I can't even find a physical copy here in the states. They may be only available via asking the clerks, but no Gamestop has them on the shelves despite still having the pre-order flyer haning on the shelves on the PS Vita corner.

Then again that could just be because they knew it wasn't gonna sell well and you HAD to pre-order to get a physical copy.

Then again who would wnat the soundtrack? It's not really that good.

Also nearing the end of the game and here's my conclusion about the combat mechanics

It has potential, but is utterly wasted because you are over-powered from start to finish(well I can't really say that since I am at the last story dungeon and I did have to grind for one boss).

I like the fact that stats change depending on certain conditions, I like that class selection requires certain parameters to be filled, but it just never seems to change or have any notable differences. You'll just spend most of the time in auto-battle

Only one boss battle did I have to grind(3rd to last one). All because the boss and two minions to AOE attacks that damage everyone and pretty badly too. Killing the minions will just cause more to spawn, but ultimately just focus on the boss and tank the damage.

The game really doesn't want you to play. They want you to witness the "story", which is rather bland and it's a shame too cause Spike Chunsoft developed Dangan Ronpa which, although not original, had a damn good story and a damn good twist.

Though I did like Fuuko's story a little, generic romance anime crap, but hey it works.

So this game really is just a dating-sim poorly guised as an RPG. Not even that though, dating sims usually give you a time limit, making them poor micromanagement games in disguise. This doesn't if they did I'm certain I'd have more fun because AT LEAST you'd juggle with something(like you did in Persona 3 with either, traveling to Tardus or strengthening bonds). There should've been at the very least a 30 day time limit for each season.

Edited by HeroMAXD

IDK, all i can say is my friend who rarely likes RPG games really likes it. Although i found it funny how the game heavily makes sexual references & you even hear them say "Class mating" to create children. My friend said they aren't having sex, but are just touching hands...so my immediate response is "So why are they showing the seemingly naked animation just to touch hands?"..lol anyway he seams to like it a lot & he normally doesn't play any RPGs, so i'm assuming it's good? 

IDK, all i can say is my friend who rarely likes RPG games really likes it. Although i found it funny how the game heavily makes sexual references & you even hear them say "Class mating" to create children. My friend said they aren't having sex, but are just touching hands...so my immediate response is "So why are they showing the seemingly naked animation just to touch hands?"..lol anyway he seams to like it a lot & he normally doesn't play any RPGs, so i'm assuming it's good? 

SO LEWD!

By the way, is your friend somehow knowledgeable about 4ch terminology? =D Because it sounds like something from 4ch =D