Hell I can't even find a physical copy here in the states. They may be only available via asking the clerks, but no Gamestop has them on the shelves despite still having the pre-order flyer haning on the shelves on the PS Vita corner.

So this game really is just a dating-sim poorly guised as an RPG. Not even that though, dating sims usually give you a time limit, making them poor micromanagement games in disguise.

Is that so? I guess maybe they only have limited copies because they think it won't sell. But Bucknerd mentioned this:

Nope. If you're in the US you can walk into a Gamestop and buy it. EU gets it on May.

I thought the game is all about PROCREATING :kiss: making babies all the way. It was mentioned during my previous queries on this same thread. I'm getting confused now. Lol

IDK, all i can say is my friend who rarely likes RPG games really likes it. Although i found it funny how the game heavily makes sexual references & you even hear them say "Class mating" to create children.

Wtf? The whole class mating? I thought there's Tri-mating. Class mating sounds like an exaggeration.

I said that back when it was first released. I would now amend that to say you can buy a physical copy off of Amazon.

Also they aren't creating star children by having sex despite the heavy implications. And there is trimating, once you have enough girls who want to share you. There's also classMANting but that is more story driven than an actual way to create children. In the end the game is about procreation, except the procreation of magical star children that emerge after you hold hands with a girl and it shows images of her with her ass in the air and other movements associated with sex. The game is being coy.

I agree with HeroMAXD's review of the game. It has admittedly grown on me more but in the back of my mind I wish I were playing Child of Light or Demon Gaze instead.

For what it's worth: Team Serina.

• 2 weeks later...

Game Informer just made a eview of this and they gave it a above average 6/10 rating.

I am at the last labryinth and man I am pretty excited to finish this game. I may try and get through and complete all the trophies(seeing as I am about 85% done with all the heorine events).  This really wasn't that great of an experience and I hope Spike Chunsoft does a better job next time.

Edited by HeroMAXD